How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit Timeline Graphics in PowerPoint
- Purchasing statistics
- Budget and poll survey infographics
- Company and product development timelines
- Agenda and features lists
- Icons for do-it-yourself infographics
- extendable set of flat icon symbols for infographics
- fully editable style, size and colors
Extensive collection of Modern Flat Icons for creating own infographics in Powerpoint.
- Purchasing statistics of various product categories
- Percentage of budget
- Poll survey icons in different colours
- Icons to show the quantity of people
- Company development timeline with stages
- Product development timeline with phases
- Agenda list with introduction, idea presentation, proof of concept presentation and benefits summary
- Features list icons: mobile friendly, advanced desktop app, special tablet version, multiuser accounts, cloud access
- Icons for Do-It-Yourself infographics
- Symbols for people, users, hierarchy, organization, strategy
- Business concepts icons for idea, value, globe, vision
- Symbols for process: revision, serial, concurrent
- Systems icons: input, output, central, mutual connections
- Finance, money, commerce, documents, communication, status symbols, icons for data analysis, statistics, percentage numbers
- Schedule, time, calendar icons
- Industrial symbols, buildings and houses icons, real estate, residence housing types, home occupants symbols
- Trends and data symbols, security icons
- IT icons: computer, mobile, hardware, network, cloud
- Navigation, map, location, target, pin, worls, directions symbols
- Symbols for presentation, screen, flip chart, data projection
- Organization networks structures: matrix, hierarchy, executive alingment
- Icons for discovery, search, future vision
- New technology symbols: development, rocket, plane, drone
- Home equipment icons: water pipe, key, paint brush, renew, utilities
- Home related damages: inside and outside mold, moisture, mold fungi, leaking water
- Business icons: partnership, handshake, competition, cooperation
- Business measures, dashboard gauges, performance indicator
- Puzzle shapes, mozaic, system elements
- Legal system icons: law, scale, protection, justice and legislation symbols
- Energy, battery, charging, time, sand timer and hourglass icons
- Cataclysms: hurricane, flood, hail, lightning, tornado, severe wind, twister
- Icons for new entrants, open doors, system input and output, steps and footprint<.li>
- Medical research, DNA, cancer symbols
- Reports, documentation, financial claims, note, personal ID
- Big data and computer networks, data scientist, analyst, knowledge discovery icons
- Warning, fraud, anonymous, suspect, thief, piracy
- Symbols for certification, awards and quality
- Communication Process: communication, persuasion, negotiation
- Math signs: plus, minus, equality, percentage, sum, square root, infinity, Pi sign
- Status and Mood Indicators: positive and negative
- Fluctuations Symbols: approving and disapproving
- Advancement Symbols: harvey balls and moons
- Teamwork Pictograms: team meeting, cooperation, employee network
- People Habits: smoking, drinking
- Ecology & Recycling
FormatFully editable vector shapes by using built-in PowerPoint tools (vector format), including
- changing contour color of the icon
- changing color of the scribble filling
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness , Director of Supply Chain , USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier , Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins , E-learning Developer , USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones , Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs , USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley , Owner , San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni , Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Anonymous , US
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
Victoria , US
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser , Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
Martin , Ireland
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
Lisa , US
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Angela , US
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Céline , Spain
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson , US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock , Agile Enterprises , Australia
|Slides count:||105 slides|
|Price per slide:||$1.86|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, graphic_tools, icons, IT_concepts, new|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.