How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Do you need to present a comprehensive and easy-to-follow action plan that outlines the steps necessary to succeed in a new market? Use our Go-to-market Strategy deck including a variety of aspects that should be considered while entering a new market.
This Go-to-Market Presentation PowerPoint template contains visual slides with:
- 27 diagram slides to illustrate Go-to-Market strategy framework, market evaluation and dashboards, competitive analysis, financial highlights and more.
- To ensure a professional look, the presentation is designed in an elegant outline graphics style.
- 97 modern financial icons to express various topic-related concepts e.g. distribution, finance, retail, strategy, status, charts.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
Authors of this Go-To-Market presentation template
- Content advisory by Katarzyna Podlejska, Senior Consultant
Contact: Katarzyna’s LinkedIn profile
- Design by infoDiagram designer.
What is Go-to-Market Strategy?
A go-to-market strategy is a tactical action plan that outlines the steps necessary to succeed in a new market or with a new customer. It can apply to pretty much anything, from launching new products and services, to re-launching your company or brand or even moving a current product into a new market.
Why to use Go-to-Market Presentation Visuals?
If you need to convince the management board, investors or any other stakeholders to enter the new marketplace Go-to-market Strategy is a good tool that can be used and shared across your entire company. Like any plan, it covers a lot of information in a short, concise manner.
Use our templates that will help you to present your vision in an eye-catching and attractive format. You can reuse our graphs and charts and tailor them to your needs in order to upgrade your presentation slides. The majority of our charts are Data-Driven Excel Charts, so it is very easy to change the presented values. We also include detailed instruction on how to alter the content, values, colors, and look and feel of the charts.
Where can you use Go-to-Market Elements?
Using infographics in your presentation will help you organize information in a good-looking way and present your ideas in a compelling way, easy to be understood by your audience.
- Design a framework of your go-to-market strategy presenting all important elements on one slide
- Prepare executive summary with key message statements you want to convey
- Conduct market evaluation using PESTLE analysis model
- Illustrate total available, serviceable available & obtainable market volume
- Describe competitive landscape comparing biggest market players
- List key retail destinations of the new marketplace
- Conduct SWOT analysis of the market you are to enter listing strengths, weakness, threats and opportunities
- Show entrance and exit barriers
- Present your targeted product portfolio including such elements as segment, price level, distribution channel to be used and potential BTL promotion activities
- Visualize your targeted customer profile with the emphasis on special characteristics like personality, purchasing behavior, demographics, etc.
- Described your desired and optimal business model
- Compare potential market entrance model based on equity by conducting pros and cons analysis
- Present financial highlights of your business case benchmarking network development, revenue and profitability in the timeline of 5 years adding relevant comments in pre-designed boxes
- Create partnership maturity evaluation matrix allowing to compare potential partners with each other
- Compare considered partners bearing in mind their background, key strengths, current brands portfolio and financial situation
- Present preferred partner by showing its achievements, customers' portfolio, management and key financial indicators
- Visualize future organization structure comparing subsidiary model with the distributor one
- Illustrate key milestones using a timeline of a rollout to the new marketplace
- Describe key success factor of your expansion strategy
- Set your success metrics and elaborate about their relevance in a pre-design comments box
- Summarize your go-to-market strategy by presenting key conclusions, and next steps recommendations
Try using those PowerPoint illustrations to present your content visually in an elegant way.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||38 slides|
|Content:||27 diagrams, 97 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.55|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||new, content_rich, management|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.