How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Are you presenting a website analytics report, or showing digital marketing campaigns effects? Use this PowerPoint template with pre-designed graphics and Excel data charts you can fill with your numbers from Google Analytics. Present traffic sources, your webpage visitors sources and behavior. Display an executive summary of the main outcomes and make a recommendation based on successes and failures analysis.
The PowerPoint template we designed contains visual that helps you to quickly create a professional analytics report with:
- 14 web statistics charts (editable Office Excel charts) about your audience sources, devices, bounce rates, e-commerce conversion rates and more.
- Templates for analyzing campaign Successes and Failures, Recommended Actions, Next projects and tasks timelines and calendar for Scheduling web development, SEO or Online Advertising Activities
- 41 icons to illustrate various web analytics topics such as browser devices, Sessions, Bounces, Conversions and Subscription, shopping carts, Revenue, Organic Search, Social Sharing, Newsletter or online advertisements.
- Master Slide deck in two graphical styles - with a light background (more typical, better for printing) and another with dark slide background (more eye-catching)
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
What is web analytics about?Web analytics is the way of measuring and analysing traffic on the website. Website owner can collect statistics how many people visited his webpage, where they came from, what pages they visited, how long they stayed and if they bought something, in case it’s e-commerce site. There are tools such as Google Analytics, that collect these information and present various set of data reports. The goal of those website data analysis is to understand how visitors behave, if there are any technical or usability problems to improve.
Content descriptionWeb Analytics Report diagram contains ready-to-use slides in two color variations: in a light and dark styles:
- Web analytics report content;
- Statistical figures and charts section slide;
- Audience overview shown with colorful trend chart and values;
- Bounce rate timeline chart with brief description of events and improvements;
- User acquisition per traffic channel shown with colorful bar and circle charts;
- Behavior flow per channel shown with colorful screenshot graphics and description;
- Users by devices type chart shown with circle diagram and bar charts for each device: mobile, PC and tablet ;
- Customer location and demographics map with values, colorful bar and circle charts;
- E-commerce overview slide shown with colorful trend chart with values and text description;
- Successful and failed actions section slide with flat icons;
- Successful and failed actions, metrics and status graphics with description for each item illustrated with icons;
- Successful actions summary shown with list description and flat icons;
- Failed action summary shown with list description and vivid symbols;
- Recommendations section slide;
- Recommendations for digital marketing shown with colored flat icons;
- Problem, solution, website metrics slide shown with list description, flat icons and screenshot;
- Task timeline section slide;
- Project timeline shown with colorful table with filling and flat icons;
- Task timeline over a year with text description and icons;
- Conclusion section slide on a blue background;
- Summary of web analytics findings diagram with bullet points description for each item;
- “Thanks for attention” section slide;
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||51 slides|
|Content:||14 charts, 19 layouts, 41 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.04|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.