How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Set of presentation diagrams in the shape of camera lens shutter graphics. This illustration is a creative metaphor to show various lists, synergy or completeness. Using fragmented wheel shape you can show a segment of one concept or list features of a product.
Get inspired by those diagrams, adapt them to your presentation needs. This PowerPoint template contains:
- 30 segmented circle diagrams in combination of 3 to 8 sections
- modern flat graphical style that looks professional, readable and eye-catching
- 39 vector icons to illustrate business concepts e.g. Search, Idea, Memo, Chart, Check List, Money flow, Security, Strategy, Team, Dart Board for goals, Calendar Schedule for Planning and more.
- instruction how to modify those level diagrams using PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
Shutter Shape Segmented Wheel Charts: When and why to use them in as a presentation visual?Camera lens wheel shape is a familiar object that can be used as a base to show a circular list of items. The items are all equally distributed on a circle outline - representing balance and completeness. Adding an arrow or numbering you can express a repeating process or steps cycle, too. Examples where you can use those Segmented circle diagrams:
- Decomposition of one whole product or abstract concept into sub-sections, that are all of the same importance.
- Present cycle process sequence that is repetitive, e.g. customer care from start to returning of loyal clients.
- Synergy of elements working together to create one thing, resembling the beauty of iris mechanism in camera
Collection of Shutter & Circle segment diagrams will serve you as a tool for presenting cyclic processes. You can use those wheel diagrams and spinning shutter illustrations to visualize closed sequences and repeating steps.
- Four-, six, eight phases circle fragments with flat icons and the place for description of each step
- Three-, five-, seven elements circle fragments diagram depicted as a wheel graphics with a numbered list legend on the side
- Example of Pentagon circle diagram illustrated in form of star with colourful flat icons
- Spinning shutter circle infographics illustrated with a list of the three-, four-, five-, six-, seven-, eight stages shown with different colours
- Three-, four-, five-, six-, seven-, eight items segmented template shown as a wheel
- Camera lens three-, four-, five-, six-, seven-, eight sectors diagram with colourful flat icons and text description
- Light circular list diagram with nine-, ten items. Presented minimalistic cycles will suit you if you don’t need to put many descriptions around
- Outline circle list diagram presented with eleve-, twelve phases for explaining complex projects
How to use Shutter infographics?
- Shutter & Circle segment diagrams are useful for presenting flow, analysis process, decision flow or any series of events
- Pentagon Star or spinning circle slides will help you to show the relationship to a central idea in a cycle in a visually appealing way
- If you want to catch the attention of your audience then put several colors as a chart background and illustrate them with flat or outline symbols
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We added also a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Photographs are included in the template. You can easily replace them as well by pictures of your own.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||38 slides|
|Content:||30 diagrams, 39 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.03|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, graphic_tools|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.