How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Set of editable handwritten graphical elements for PowerPoint - symbols, figures and shapes
- over 760 unique editable pictograms, shapes and diagrams (arrows, banners, ovals, flow charts ...)
- MEGA BUNDLE of 13 handwritten packages from InfoDiagram.com - value of over $440
- 3 handwritten graphical styles: ink lines with scribble and gradient filling, charcoal line, pencil
- format: fully adaptable vector shapes in PowerPoint (color, filling, size - quality loss when zoomed)
Extensive collection of over 760 editable handwritten graphical elements for PowerPoint
- over 710 hand drawn icons - people figures, business symbols, chart symbols, basic shapes
- over 50 diagrams - fow charts with arrows, banners, ovals, diagram shapes ...
- collection of our 13 handwritten packages
- 3 handwritten graphical styles: ink lines with scribble and gradient filling, charcoal / chalk style line, pencil drawn style
- to illustrate slides by adding pictograms of different role characters
- to create schemas, diagrams and process views
- to enhance existing slides, add text highlightings
- to design handwritten infographics, retro style, using only PowerPoint
Take your chance to get the set of editable Hand drawn icons and diagram shapes. With the help of the handwritten graphics you can clearly communicate the message to your audience. These hand drawn icons are relevantly different and unique because of its hand drawn effect.
Hand drawn icons and Diagram Shapes contains ready-to-use modern symbols dedicated to the following topics:
Charcoal symbols and shapes:
- Basic symbols: wide arrows, straight shapes, rounded symmetric
- Usage example: message item, highlighting text item, shapes combination, cycle, highlighting table item
Charcoal charts and diagrams:
- Pie-, column-, bar-, trend charts, circular process-, block process indicator diagram, diagram shapes, flow diagram
Ink style symbols and shapes:
- Symbols: pictograms, basic symbols, comparisons, trends, people, brackets, ellipses, blocks, arrows
- Shapes: wide arrows, straight, rounded, symmetric, combined shapes
- Usage example: communication schema, market map, highlighting text, cycle phases, highlighting table item
Scribble symbols and diagrams shapes:
- Symbols: presentations, communication, professional activities, private activities, rounded signs, basic signs, development
- Pie-, column-, bar-, trend charts with scribble filling, circular-, block process indicator diagram
- Figures: role characters (general and business), professional activities, private activities, other activities
- Usage example: organizational chart, flow diagram, process of design and production
Handwritten Agenda, progress indicators transition slides:
- Classical agenda, agenda diagram or transition slide as progress indicator, agenda diagrams combinations
- Progress indicator:linear diagrams, pie symbol, circular symbols
- Agenda line, agenda line combinations
- Agenda line combinations with timing: break time, lunch time, brainstorming time, practice time, discussion, presentation, lecture
Puzzle diagrams toolbox:
- Four-pieces puzzle square diagram shaped with scribble style and text field
- Four-puzzle circle diagram, puzzle circle diagram variations
- SWOT example: 4-puzzle circle diagram styled with hand drawn scribble with text fields
- Three-, five puzzle circle diagram with scribble text field
- Scribble styled three-puzzle linear vertical and horizontal diagram
- Timeline puzzle diagram
- Puzzle set of eight and twelve pieces illustrated with scribble style
Handwritten pencil symbols:
- Symbols, arrows, fillings, basic shapes, fillings, sale-, financial-, money symbols
- Single line arrows-, circular and wide arrows with ink line style
- Basic diagram shapes depicted with ink and scribble filling
- Usage example: circular schemas, flow diagrams, timeline illustrated with ink style
- Usage example: single line arrows, basic line and arrow shapes, circular arrows, wide arrows, wide circular arrows, filled wide arrows, flow diagram, combined shapes depicted with charcoal style
- Pencil arrows
Handwritten speech balloons clipart icons:
- Speech balloons with ink and scribble-, gradient-, plain filling
- Extra symbols: time, clock, calendar
Handwritten pencil banners and ribbons:
- Ribbon banners, both-side ribbon banners, simple banners, circle banners, labels
- Bookmarkers: transparent, with filling
Add-ons handwritten symbols:
- Shapes: shapes, arrows
- Symbols: road and transport, rail and water transport, product and storage, consumption, IT operations, world map, people, mood expressions, comparisons, communication, values, law, retail, shopping, goods, buildings, food
- changing contour color of the icon
- changing color of the scribble filling
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- KG Hard Candy Striped
- KG Second Chances
You can get these fonts here:
- www.myfonts.com (For commercial use. See details in MyFonts license)
- www.dafont.com (For personal use. See details in MyFonts license)
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||282 slides|
|Content:||760+ icons & diagrams|
|Price per slide:||$0.99|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||graphic_tools, icons, handwritten, IT_concepts, bundle, handdrawn|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.