Timeline Diagram Infographics (flat PPT template)
Testimonial and clients
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I just posted a new entry to my blog, and I used your PowerPoint designs to help create a graphic to explain Kanban.
David Neal, blogger, developer, USA
I expected a lot from the set, but it appeared to be even better! Great job!
Milena Pajic, Project Manager and Kanban Practitioner, Serbia
I purchased the Kanban icons and the purchase process was smooth, quick and easy. I had my assets immediately.
Julia Wester, Technical Manager, USA
Infodiagram makes it easy to create slides, leaving me more time to focus on project analysis versus slide creation, without compromising on creativity.
Astrid Malval-Beharry, Principal, StratMaven LLC
It really helps to my daily work. I think it's a great added value to the presentations, as a point of differentiation.
Maria Elisa Ruibal, Market Research Analyst, Argentina
I enjoy your service, which saves me a lot of work when creating powerpoint presentations.
Soren Weiss Hansen, Agile Coach & Change Agent, Denmark
Outstanding customer service. They're always willing to create a new custom icon for me.
Astrid, Principal at Management Consulting Firm, USA
I needed a clean looking, striking but simple and streamlined presentation. InfoDiagram had exactly that. The service was fast, friendly and very professional, highly recommended.
Scott.S Park, Senior System Manager, Switzerland
1 of 36
2 of 36
3 of 36
4 of 36
5 of 36
6 of 36
7 of 36
8 of 36
9 of 36
10 of 36
11 of 36
12 of 36
13 of 36
14 of 36
15 of 36
16 of 36
17 of 36
18 of 36
19 of 36
20 of 36
21 of 36
22 of 36
23 of 36
24 of 36
25 of 36
26 of 36
27 of 36
28 of 36
29 of 36
30 of 36
31 of 36
32 of 36
33 of 36
34 of 36
35 of 36
36 of 36
Template slides for Timeline diagrams and Time infographics. Editable PowerPoint graphics for showing history, agenda, linear process flow charts, project timelines, planning phases and roadmaps by modern infographics.
- 34 various timeline diagrams for plan and linear sequence visualization (horizontal, vertical, calendars...)
- text placeholders for numbering and description texts
- set of 16 universal flat icon symbols for infographics: bull eye for goals and targets, data chart for analytics, binocular for vision, man for HR, product box, cogs for process, plus minus symbols
- fully editable style, size and colors
How you can use these timeline graphics:
- Replace black and white simple timeline arrows by colorful teardrops, zigzag or chevron-style timelines
- Use these timeline charts in various document: review reports in Word docs, project reviews and planning presentations or in Excel along calendar tables to show deadlines
- Add teardrops, ribbons and outlined circles as an inspiration how to organise the information on the slide, in case of presenting procedures or set of events in time, planning phases and agendas
- Replace default tables and ordered lists with more visual timeline arrows
- Apply zigzag-shaped timeline if you want to present more than 5 key activities and illustrate them with icons
- infographics templates for your strategy planning presentation - can be used as a roadmap
- Make a strongly visual impact at the same time being expressive and compact within your slides
- Connect information and icons in easy way
- Make a unique eye-catching strategic slides to impress your audience
- You don’t have to use any special software, only PowerPoint and your creativity
- All icons and lists are fully editable, so you can adapt colors to you brand identity
- 34 editable diagram shapes
- Various shape styles - teardrops, ribbons, outlined circles or zigzags
- Universal timeline diagrams for 3,4 and more items with titles and explanation text boxes
- Includes set of 16 universal flat icon symbols for infographics illustrations (extendable)
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- Design:infoDiagram designers, Contact via infoDiagram.com