SMART goals template (PPT diagrams)
Testimonial and clients
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I just posted a new entry to my blog, and I used your PowerPoint designs to help create a graphic to explain Kanban.
David Neal, blogger, developer, USA
I expected a lot from the set, but it appeared to be even better! Great job!
Milena Pajic, Project Manager and Kanban Practitioner, Serbia
I purchased the Kanban icons and the purchase process was smooth, quick and easy. I had my assets immediately.
Julia Wester, Technical Manager, USA
Infodiagram makes it easy to create slides, leaving me more time to focus on project analysis versus slide creation, without compromising on creativity.
Astrid Malval-Beharry, Principal, StratMaven LLC
It really helps to my daily work. I think it's a great added value to the presentations, as a point of differentiation.
Maria Elisa Ruibal, Market Research Analyst, Argentina
I enjoy your service, which saves me a lot of work when creating powerpoint presentations.
Soren Weiss Hansen, Agile Coach & Change Agent, Denmark
Outstanding customer service. They're always willing to create a new custom icon for me.
Astrid, Principal at Management Consulting Firm, USA
Your work is very beautiful, congrats.
Valentin Robineau, Engineer, Réseau Sorbonne Universités, France
I needed a clean looking, striking but simple and streamlined presentation. InfoDiagram had exactly that. The service was fast, friendly and very professional, highly recommended.
Scott.S Park, Senior System Manager, Switzerland
SMART goals setting graphics for business presentations. SMART goals are used in project management, in HR for increasing employee performance, business planning or personal development. Using SMART is a powerful motivation tool. The package contains
- Explanation of S.M.A.R.T. acronym. Defining goals a Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Related and Timely
- flat design diagrams with simple icons
- unique hand drawn icons of five SMART features, blackboard design
- example checklist of goals statement
- fully editable shapes in PowerPoint (color, filling, size - thanks to vector format)
Presentation graphics for presenting concept of defining SMART goals in business planning
Contains:7 diagrams (simple and modern flat design, hand drawn scribble symbols, blackboard postits)
- SMART goals definitions with rounded diamonds and square labels
- SMART goals checklist with rounded diamonds and square labels
- SMART goals hexagons diagram and circle diagram
- SMART goals blackboard note cards and example of analysis JFK quote on mission to Moon.
- Index of 13 fully editable icons for all five SMART characteristics in two graphical styles
Use SMART goals template (PPT diagrams) for:
- planning goals and milestones in project management
- writing business plan
- defining business ideas
- preparing marketing strategy
- doing company’s strategic planning
- business development
- personal development and learning
- increasing motivation
- increasing employee performance
FormatFully editable vector shapes by using built-in PowerPoint tools (vector format), including
- changing contour color of the icon
- changing color of the scribble filling
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text