Flat Paint Brush Strokes Diagrams (PPT Template)
18 diagrams, 19 icons (24 slides)
Do you want to present bullet-point list in an interesting way? We have designed a set of creative looking paint strokes graphics you can use to change your text lists into catchy visuals.
This PowerPoint template with paint brush effect illustrations contains:
- 18 creative paint stroke illustrations for presenting lists, timelines, progress indicators or even data-driven chart with brush effect.
- Example how you can use those painting pictures to present business plan steps, ITIL Transition process diagram or ADKAR Change Management Model
- 19 icons to present various concepts for example: a destination, forecast, methodology, scheme, exchange, meeting, schedule or document
- Instruction how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
When to use a paint brush graphics as your presentation visual?You can use this illustrations when you want to replace heavy text content to some more attractive form. When you want to have creative looking presentation. The graphic of paint rollers and painting strokes is a good way to create artistic look in your slides. Having such graphics on a slide will attract attention to your presentation much more than monotonous text.
You can use those paint elements to represent:
- Timeline of events
- Listing of items with short description
- Make creative looking data graph
- Visualize a process by steps diagram
- Present progress level by painting brush as progress bars
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We added also a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here