Customer Experience Metrics Diagrams (PPT Template)
26 diagrams, 51 icons (30 slides)
Customer experience is the number one priority for companies today. Want to show consumers satisfaction survey results in an attractive way? Need to visualize customer journey analytics, customer satisfaction levels, or dashboard? We will help you to increase the understanding of data through compelling visualizations.
This PowerPoint presentation template on customer experience metrics basics contains visual slides with:
- 26 infographics and charts to explain the most popular CX indicators including Net Promoter Score, Customer Satisfaction and Customer Effort Scores, Customer Journey Analytics – Purchase Funnel
- The presentation template is designed in a modern flat style. You can use these graphics to create stand-alone and unique slides that will be clean, professional, and catchy.
- 51 outline pictograms to show various CX measurement concepts e.g. Score Symbols Emotion Faces, Customer Satisfaction, Target Group, NPS Promoters, Passives, Detractors, and other business icons.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
What are Customer Experience Metrics?
Customer Experience Metrics are used to evaluate how engaged, loyal or satisfied customers are. The most popular indicators include Net Promoter Score, Customer Satisfaction and Customer Effort Scores, Customer Journey Analytics – Purchase Funnel with Awareness, Consideration, Purchase Decision, Customer Retention, Customer Advocacy scores and ratios.
Why use graphical Customer Experience Metrics diagrams in a presentation?
Want to present NPS indicator tracking customer loyalty over time? Or CES survey results to show how easy it is for customers to get the support they need? Visualize how satisfied customers are in Key Touchpoints of their Customer Journey. Use diagram infographics to explain those CX frameworks and methodologies visually.
You can reuse our graphs and charts and tailor them to your needs in order to upgrade your presentation slides. All charts are editable or data-driven Excel charts, so it is very easy to change the presented CX data. We also included detailed instruction on how to alter the content, values, colors and look and feel of the charts.
Where can you use the CX Metrics explanation graphics?
Using infographics and chart graphs will help you organize information in a good-looking way and present your numbers and comparisons visually. For example:
- Illustrate Customer Journey, including Digital and Physical Consumer Touchpoints
- Present benefits of measuring Customer Experience in your business
- Show researched methodologies used by you to measure Customer Satisfaction
- Create an attractive Purchase Funnel from Awareness, Consideration, Purchase Decision, Customer Retention, to Customer Advocacy
- Illustrate Customer Journey Analytics, using Absolute Scores or Conversion Ratios
- Visualize Customer Satisfaction Metrics such as CES or CSAT
- Compare your NPS score vs. your sector or competitors, using description of Promoters, Passives and Detractors
- Design Customer Experience Dashboard with 3 or more Double Values Pie Charts
Try using those PowerPoint illustrations to present your content visually in an elegant way.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text