How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Key shape graphics are powerful visuals to use in your presentation. They are a universal metaphor for a solution but that's just one of their possible uses. We created a set of vector graphics that will help you showcase key facts lists, ideas and other business topics. In this set, we also included key-hole & lock graphics that will complement key graphics and expand your possible designs. Our keys graphics are easy to use and edit so you can adapt them to your needs in seconds.
This PowerPoint template contains:
- 27 diagrams in various settings (horizontal, vertical, matrix, table)
- modern flat graphical style that looks professional, readable and eye-catching
- 28 vector symbols to present business concepts e.g. Thinking Head, People Relation, Networking, Value, Process Gears, Broadcast, Communicate, Loud Speaker, Personal Growth, Comeback, Revision, Price Tag, Plan, Agenda Flipchart, Self-awareness
- instruction how to modify those level diagrams using PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
The metaphor of key infographics is a practical representation of any consequent stages. The shape of key, keyhole or keychain could be used to present a root for items that follow each other. Using those visual diagrams instead of only text bullets will make your slides eye-catching and remembered.
Key shape solution diagram contains set of fully-prepared slides:
- Key diagrams with modern icons for 5 Elements
- Creative work essentials list with key shape graphic on the side
- 6 items list shown with lock & keyhole graphics with description for each stage
- Keyhole slide for 8 headers with flat icons
- Key shape graphic on the center placing 4 synergic items with placeholders
- 4 headers with flat icons connected to key shape graphic
- Leadership values shown with description boxes and flat icons on the dark background
- 8 elements with symbols depicted as a key central list
- Keychain diagram template placing 5 items with space for description
- Key list slide with symbols on the side
- Alternative key enumeration graphics illustrated with flat colourful icons
- Key bullet list template for 5 elements with description and icons for each stage
- 6 elements list template intended to show key issues on the dark background
- Solution process illustrated with a key list template
- 6 elements horizontal timeline list showing key events graphics
- Horizontal enumeration for 6 items with text placeholders
- Events process stages with outlined symbols
- Key timeline infographics illustrated with flat multicolor icons and description boxes
- List template for 5 items shown with a key house graphics
- 5 steps example infographics to stress effective networking process
- 4 keys text placeholders with flat icons illustrating problems & solutions diagram
- 5 text placeholders with multicolor symbols in form of old key infographics
- Old key shape graphics for 6 items on dark background
- Classical key shape slide for 6 items with flat colourful icons on the side
- Key flow chart placing 8 items intended to show problem-solving process
- Timeline flowchart illustrated with key items description
How you can use key shape graphics:
- Use key diagrams to replace long texts and avoid bullet lists
- Use key shape infographics for presenting business concepts, describing events arrangements, explaining the problem and solutions models
- Design popular key-shaped diagrams in PowerPoint to draw the attention of your potential customers or investors. With the help of different key signs ( keychain, keyhole) your PPT would look more structured and persuasive
- You don’t have to use any special software, just PowerPoint and your creativity
- All icons and texts are easy to edit, so you can adapt colors to your brand positioning
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We added also a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Photographs are included in the template. You can easily replace them as well by pictures of your own.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||33 slides|
|Content:||27 diagrams, 28 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.09|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||graphic_tools, formal_style|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.