How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Do you need to present human resources related metrics in an easy to view report? Use our pre-designed dashboards templates that simplify data analysis and distribution by displaying the most important aspects of the human resources performance indicators.
This HR Metrics Dashboard Data Charts for PowerPoint contains visual slides with:
- 22 dashboard layouts to create visual dashboard slides for presenting human resources metrics and charts, e.g. employees; profile, recruitment and onboarding, remuneration structure, skills and development, engagement and satisfaction, performance and retention, HR project status and progress.
- This slide collection is designed in a modern outline style. Infographics templates will help you find the proper way to effectively project your thought lines and create unique slides without using too much information.
- 53 outline symbols to show concepts connected with HR and status e.g. various people icons, documents, thumbs up & and down, finance and other business icons.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
What is a HR Metrics Dashboard?
A HR dashboard is a human resources management tool that visually tracks, analyses and displays key performance indicators (KPI), metrics and key data points to monitor the health of HR department or specific HR process or project.
Why use HR dashboards?
Dashboards aggregate and visualize data from multiple sources, If you want your audience to quickly gain insights into the most important aspects of those data use our templates to convey your message. Using creative visuals for illustrating the presented data makes the information easy to understand. You can pick up from various layouts, reuse our graphs and charts, add your comments and tailor them to your needs in order to upgrade your presentation slides. Majority of our charts are Data-Driven Excel Charts, so it is very easy to change the presented values. We also include a detailed instruction on how to alter the content, values, colors and look and feel of the charts.
Where can you use the HR dashboards presentation deck?
You can use our pre-designed HR Dashboards to:
- Show your employees profile split by gender, age or education
- Analyze your headcounts by type of work, contract type, region, department, overhead ratio
- Illustrate your recruitment & onboarding metrics such as time to hire, source of hire, cost per hire or vacancies cross departments or positions
- Evaluate your remuneration levels including average salary trend over time, salary distribution by age, gender, etc., salary breakdown to fix, bonus and overtime payments including shares visualization
- Benchmark your salary to minimum, market, industry or competitors’ wages levels
- Visualize your remuneration changes year-over-year
- Present your employees skills matrix dashboard evaluating key competencies by department, positions, etc.
- Use competencies gap dashboard showing skills priorities, requirements and deviations in a clear to understand radar chart.
- Design your employee's engagement and satisfaction dashboard in a gauge chart format, comprising such metrics as eNPS, Retention and absenteeism ratios
- Create your employees’ retention dashboard with retention and staff turnover ratios analysis over a given period, e.g. 12 months
- Create employees' efficiency dashboard with revenue and profit per FTE and salary to revenue ratio
- Design a human resources project status or progress dashboards with tasks and checklist matrix table or with completion, time, and budget gauges
Try using those PowerPoint illustrations to present your content visually in an elegant way.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- Design by infoDiagram's designer.
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||30 slides|
|Content:||22 chart layouts, 53 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.33|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||outline, formal_style, graphic_tools, new|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.