Employees Retention Dashboard
HR Metrics Dashboard Data Charts (PPT Template)
Employees Retention Dashboard with Retention and Turnover Rates
- Active employees: The number of employees who are currently working for the company.
- Hires: The number of new employees who have started working for the company in a given period of time.
- Exits: The number of employees who have left the company in a given period of time.
- Overall retention rate: The percentage of employees who have stayed with the company for a given period of time.
- Overall turnover rate: The percentage of employees who have left the company in a given period of time.
Icon ideas for representing these concepts: - a person with a plus sign next to it. This icon represents the number of hires. - a person with a minus sign next to it. This icon represents the number of exits. - a person with a checkmark next to it. This icon represents the overall retention rate.
Where Employees Retention Dashboard Can be Used
Employee retention and turnover rates are important metrics for companies to track. A high retention rate indicates that employees are satisfied with their jobs and are likely to stay with the company. A low turnover rate means that the company is not spending a lot of money on recruiting and training new employees.
Companies can use the information on the employee retention dashboard to identify areas where they can improve employee satisfaction and reduce turnover. For example, if a company sees that it has a high turnover rate in a particular department, it can investigate the reasons for this and take steps to address them.