Visualize your results with ease
Outline Icons Set – Money
HR Metrics Dashboard Data Charts (PPT Template)
Outline Icons Set – Money
The slide presents an array of outline icons related to financial themes, summarized by the title "Outline Icons Set – Money." These icons include a bag of money with an arrow indicating circulation, representing turnover; two bags of money with a percentage sign between them, symbolizing interest or profit share; and a figure holding a money bag, which could be associated with salary or personal income. Additionally, this set features depersonalized icons for share (figures with a dollar sign), performance (a speedometer), dashboard (an analytics dashboard), deal (handshake), partnership (two figures with a dollar sign), growth (a graph trending upwards), revenue (a bag of money with a bar graph), and profit (a pie chart with a money bag).
- The slide background is a flat, white color, providing a neutral canvas for the icons.
- Icons are evenly distributed across the slide in a three-row grid format.
- Each icon is crafted with a thin line style and employs minimalistic design, emphasizing simplicity and clarity.
- The color scheme for the icons is monochromatic, using shades of blue, grey, and teal for visual distinction.
- The text on the slide is presented in a sans-serif font, contributing to a modern and clean appearance.
- In the upper right corner, there's a dark blue, angular banner with the phrase "Fully editable icons" in white text.
- One icon in the lower right is highlighted in a circle with a contrasting teal stroke, drawing focus to it and suggesting interactivity or selection.
- Lastly, there's a call to action box with a shadow effect positioned at the bottom right, inviting users to visit a website for more icons.
The overall look of the slide is professional and modern, with a focus on clarity and ease of understanding. The icons are designed to be easily interpreted at a glance, making the slide visually appealing and functional.
For illustrating various financial concepts in corporate presentations, making abstract ideas more tangible through visual representation.
- As part of a pitch deck to potential investors, using icons to highlight key financial metrics or business model components.
- In an educational setting, such as a business or economics class, where icons can be used to support teaching various financial topics.
- During internal company meetings, where financial performance and strategies are discussed, to add visually engaging and understandable elements to the presentation.