Feedback Training Visuals Toolbox
Testimonial and clients
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I just posted a new entry to my blog, and I used your PowerPoint designs to help create a graphic to explain Kanban.
David Neal, blogger, developer, USA
I expected a lot from the set, but it appeared to be even better! Great job!
Milena Pajic, Project Manager and Kanban Practitioner, Serbia
I purchased the Kanban icons and the purchase process was smooth, quick and easy. I had my assets immediately.
Julia Wester, Technical Manager, USA
Infodiagram makes it easy to create slides, leaving me more time to focus on project analysis versus slide creation, without compromising on creativity.
Astrid Malval-Beharry, Principal, StratMaven LLC
It really helps to my daily work. I think it's a great added value to the presentations, as a point of differentiation.
Maria Elisa Ruibal, Market Research Analyst, Argentina
I enjoy your service, which saves me a lot of work when creating powerpoint presentations.
Soren Weiss Hansen, Agile Coach & Change Agent, Denmark
Outstanding customer service. They're always willing to create a new custom icon for me.
Astrid, Principal at Management Consulting Firm, USA
I needed a clean looking, striking but simple and streamlined presentation. InfoDiagram had exactly that. The service was fast, friendly and very professional, highly recommended.
Scott.S Park, Senior System Manager, Switzerland
Feedback training toolbox of editable icons, diagrams and visual PowerPoint slides (readable also in Keynote or OpenOffice)
- Feedback definition
- Types of feedback, written, verbal, 360 degree feedback
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Feedback guidelines, good and bad feedback messages
- fully adaptable illustrations in PowerPoint (color, filling, size)
Books on Feedback communication
- "The Art and Science of 360 Degree Feedback" By Richard Lepsinger
- "Thanks for the Feedback: The Science and Art of Receiving Feedback Well" by Douglas Stone
Articles on Feedback communication
- Giving Feedback from Mindtools blog ( PDF )
- On feedback from ( Mindtools )
- Feedback Quiz from ( Mindtools )
Feedback training toolbox package (PowerPoint visuals, icons, schemas, text)
Topics covered by Feedback Training Visuals Toolbox
- What is feedback – Definitions, How the feedback should be and what feedback is not.
- Types of feedback – supportive and corrective
- Reasons for feedback – motivation, improve relationship, growth tool
- Criteria for proper feedback: Timed, Timely, Concise, Frequent, Adequate, Private
- Tips for giving feedback: Be specific, descriptive, personal, feedback sandwich, provide solution ...
- Tips for receiving feedback
- Guideline - schema for giving feedback
- Feedback types – written versus verbal
- 360 degree feedback areas: Skills, Knowledge, Style
- Exercises for feedback communication
- Quotes on feedback
- Examples of proper and incorrect feedback messages
- Feedback Summary and Conclusion
FormatFully editable vector shapes by using built-in PowerPoint tools (vector format), including
- changing contour color of the icon
- changing color of the scribble filling
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text