Decision Tree Diagram Charts (PPT Template)
12 diagrams, 38 icons (24 slides)
Editable decision tree PowerPoint charts that you can use to illustrate decision making by a clear visual tree flow chart. This decision diagram template represents decision, condition values and their consequences.
The slide set with PowerPoint Decision Trees includes:
- 12 top-down tree diagrams in various styles and structures - horizontal and vertical tree flowcharts. We added unique hand-drawn diagrams, as well modern flat and line infographics style where tree nodes are illustrated by icon symbols
- 38 vector icons representing concepts such as client segmentation attributes (age, gender, family status, credit scoring, salary or occupation)
- predesigned example of editable target customer segmentation and credit ranking decision criteria
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
What is a decision tree diagram?Visual representation of the decision-making process. It starts from the top root node and continues with tree branches, selected according to the branching attribute. This attributes can be nominal decisions such as Yes / No, Married / Single, or Occupation status (children, student, junior, senior, retired etc.). Alternatively, decision criteria can be also a range of real values (age, scoring value, number of children). The final leaves of the decision tree represent an end-decision class. It can be for example an Approved / Rejected status in credit scoring context.
How to use decision tree diagrams as your presentation visuals?
- Illustrate decision making process with various if-them conditions. You can modify each decision tree node, create a Yes / No decision flow from top branch towards tree leaves.
- Such decision trees are used for various classification tasks not in Machine Learning, but the same graphics can be used also for illustrating general management decision processes.
- Draw a Systems flowcharts how information flows from the input, via several data processing steps towards the final output.
Why to use tree diagrams as your presentation visuals?Using tree diagram visuals helps to express your decision flow in a clear way.
Having tree diagrams in form of independent objects gives you the freedom to express your decision flow, add explanations or illustrate specific decision points. On last slides you have set of several icons you can reuse or you can extend the icon collection by getting PPT icon set bundles (see Related Diagrams section).
Colors of these diagram shapes and icons are fully editable (all graphics is a vector format). So you can change them to colors of your template or company brand.
Content descriptionDecision Tree Diagram contains ready-made slides:
- Horizontal decision tree template illustrated with flat icons and data values.
- Decision support tree with level headers.
- Vertical decision tree with 3 branches and few stages under each of them.
- Outline decision tree in two styles: with line icons, negative color version with symbols.
- Hand drawn horizontal and vertical decision tree diagrams illustrated with scribble icons and data values.
- Customer segmentation tree example divided into 3 main branches, which symbolize the following characteristics: marital status, gender, kids level.
- Target customer decision tree usage example showing client segmentation levels: region, gender, marital status, client. The template also includes bottom line text field.
- Top-down decision tree for presenting the following levels of client segmentation: age, salary, occupation, rank of the credit store.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here