Visualize your results with ease
The Decision Tree PowerPoint Template allows you to illustrate decision-making with a clear visual tree flow chart. This decision PowerPoint Presentation template represents a decision, condition values, and their consequences.
The slide set with PowerPoint Decision Trees includes:
- 12 top-down tree diagrams in various styles and structures - horizontal and vertical tree flowcharts. We added unique hand-drawn graphics, as well modern flat and line infographics style where tree nodes are illustrated by symbols
- 38 vector icons representing concepts such as client segmentation attributes (age, gender, family status, credit scoring, salary, or occupation)
- predesigned example of editable target customer segmentation and credit ranking decision criteria
Format: fully customizable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and figures, resize without quality loss.
What is a decision tree chart?
Visual representation of the decision-making process. It starts from the top root node and continues with tree arms, selected according to the branching attribute. These attributes can be nominal decisions such as Yes / No, Married / Single, or Occupation status (children, student, junior, senior, retired, etc.). Alternatively, decision criteria can be also a range of real values (age, scoring value, number of children). The final leaves of the decision tree represent an end-decision class. It can be for example an Approved / Rejected status in a credit scoring context.
How to use decision tree diagrams as your presentation visuals?
- Illustrate the decision-making process with various if-them conditions. You can modify each decision tree node, and create a Yes / No decision flow from the top branch towards tree leaves.
- Such decision trees are used for various classification tasks not in Machine Learning, but the same graphics can be used also for illustrating general management decision processes.
- Draw a Systems flowcharts of how information flows from the input, via several data processing steps towards the final output.
Why use tree diagrams as your presentation visuals?
Using this Decision Tree PPT Template helps to express your decision flow clearly.
Having tree charts in form of independent objects gives you the freedom to express your decision flow, add explanations or illustrate specific decision points. On the last slides, you have a set of several graphics you can reuse or you can extend the symbol collection by getting PPT figures set bundles (see Related Diagrams section).
The colors of these diagram designs are fully customizable (all graphics is a vector format). So you can edit them to the colors of your template or company brand. You can download the Decision Tree PowerPoint Slide on Google Slides .
The decision Tree Diagram contains ready-made slides:
- Horizontal decision tree template illustrated with flat icons and data values.
- Decision support tree with level headers.
- A vertical decision tree with 3 branches and a few stages under each of them.
- Outline the decision tree in two styles: with line symbols and a negative color version with symbols.
- Hand-drawn horizontal and vertical decision tree diagrams illustrated with scribble icons and data values.
- The customer segmentation tree example is divided into 3 main branches, which symbolize the following characteristics: marital status, gender, and kids level.
- Target customer decision tree usage example showing client segmentation levels: region, gender, marital status, client. The template also includes a bottom-line text field.
- Top-down decision tree for presenting the following levels of client segmentation: age, salary, occupation, and rank of the credit store.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing the color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
Slides included in this PowerPoint Presentation:
- Horizontal decision tree illustrated with flat icons
- Example of the horizontal decision tree with data values
- Example of the horizontal decision tree with level headers
- Vertical Tree Chart Illustration - PPT Diagram Template
- Tree Diagram Design PPT - Decision Tree PowerPoint Template
- Buying Decision Factors - Light Outline Decision Tree
- Hand drawn decision tree with scribble icons
- Example of the hand drawn decision tree on a dark background
- Hand drawn vertical decision tree with data values
- Customer Segmentation With Tree Infographics
- Customer Target Demographics Slide - Target Audience Template
- Client segmentation top-down decision tree
- How to edit decision tree diagrams
- Example of modifying diagram connectors
- Example of modifying scribble diagrams
- Editing diagram chart
- Example of editability of stroke in outline icons
- Editability of Flat Icons
- Example of editability of scribble Icons
- Icons for decision tree diagrams
- Example of the outline icons for decision tree diagram
- Example of the flat icons set for decision tree diagram
- Example of the scribble icons set
- Example of the scribble icons for decision tree diagram