How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Predesigned 2021 Calendars and Timelines graphics editable in PowerPoint
- 33 calendar tables - Monthly calendars, two months, quarters
- Yearly timeplans, Project plans calendars
- Calendar graphics (33 icons): Event flags, Pins, Sticky Notes, Hand-drawn markers and duration arrows, Deadlines signs
- European (ISO) weekdays calendar formats
- fully editable style, size and colors
Getting ready for next year planning? Here are a few tips and graphics tools you can use for making engaging visual plans using PowerPoint only. Check the updated set of editable calendar tables and modern time plan icons.
Calendars 2021 graphics EU format includes ready-to-use slides:
- Icons: calendar pins and flags, event colors and deadline signs, sticky notes, calendar icons, calendar handdrawn markers, duration arrows, handdrawn accomplishment signs
Calendar usage examples:
- Specific month calendars
- Calendar with place for notes
- Two month calendar
- Quarter calendar on the white background
Yearly project plans:
- Year or three year templates
- Holiday calendar template
Timelines and project plans:
- Project timeline depicted with handdrawn arrows
- Project timeline depicted with standard arrows
- First and second half year calendar
- Calendar 2021 examples
Monthly calendars styled with EU format:
- Calendar templates for each month - from January till December- with place for notes
- Monthly calendar examples with larger cells to note something inside them
Two month calendar templates:
- Quarterly calendars
Why use monthly or quarterly PPT calendar graphics:
- You can see all the projects you have to accomplish, you can plan how to arrange resources and time for them
- Calendar slides is a good way to see what to expect during the next months. Deadlines and key dates can be underlined by adding a hand-drawn marker
- Managing calendars is very simple, even for people who are not experts in PowerPoint
- Slides are easily editable, you can add or remove things as you like
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||61 slides|
|Content:||66 calendar tables and timeplan icons|
|Price per slide:||$0.64|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||content_rich, management, calendars|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.