Visualize your results with ease
Year plan 2021
Calendars 2021 timelines graphics EU format (PPT tables and icons)
Year plan 2021
The provided slide outlines a year plan for 2021 with a timeline indicating the duration of four distinct projects. Each project is represented by a colored horizontal arrow spanning different months, implying the projects' start and end dates. Project 1 in teal spans from January to approximately mid-May, illustrating a longer-term undertaking. Project 2 in purple extends from April to mid-June, indicating a project of moderate length. Project 3 in green starts at the end of May and continues until early August, while Project 4 in orange starts in late September and ends at the close of November, both showing relatively shorter initiatives compared to Project 1.
- The slide's background is white, creating a clean and simple canvas for the content.
- At the top, a large bold header in dark gray reads "Year plan 2021".
- Below the header, a grid representing the calendar year shows the months from January to December on the vertical axis and the dates from 1 to 31 on the horizontal axis.
- Each project is represented by an elongated arrow with differently colored fills (teal, purple, green, and orange) pointing rightward, each labeled with "Project" followed by a number.
- The arrows vary in length, denoting the time span of the respective projects.
- There is a light gray column separating the year 2021 from the dates, and light gray lines demarcate the individual days and months on the grid.
The overall design is minimalistic with a clear emphasis on visual communication of project timelines. The use of different colors for each project arrow allows for easy differentiation and a visually appealing representation of the year's schedule.
- Planning and overview presentation for company-wide meetings, to provide a visual representation of the annual strategic plan.
- Progress tracking during project management meetings, offering an at-a-glance update on multifaceted initiatives.
- Portfolio update presentations for stakeholders or management teams to illustrate the timeline of ongoing and future projects.
- Educational settings, such as teaching project management or planning concepts, using the slide as a visual aid to explain timeline planning and coordination across multiple projects.