Visualize your results with ease
Icons: Duration Arrows (hand-drawn ink style)
Calendars 2021 timelines graphics EU format (PPT tables and icons)
Icons: Duration Arrows
The slide is titled "Icons: Duration Arrows" and features a collection of arrow icons in a hand-drawn ink style to represent duration or time spans in presentations. In the lower right corner, it emphasizes that the arrows offer "Editable filling, shadow, outline…" suggesting that these visual elements can be customized to fit the needs of the presenter. The purpose of these icons is to allow presenters to visually articulate the flow of events, processes, or timelines.
- The slide background is plain white providing a clean and minimalistic canvas for the content.
- At the top, there is a title in a moderately sized font, colored dark teal.
- Just below the title, there is a banner with a darker teal background and the words "Fully editable" in white, suggesting that the icons below can be modified.
- There are 11 arrow icons in two columns showcasing different stylistic variations of arrows; some are straight, some doubled, others curved or bidirectional.
- The arrows are predominantly dark teal, but one bidirectional pair is multi-colored with purple and another with green hues, possible to denote a different functionality or to stand out from the rest.
- Font used for the descriptive text is sans-serif, which is consistent with the modern and simple design ethos of the slide.
- There is a light teal underline below the descriptive text on the bottom right corner, possibly for aesthetic balance or emphasis on the customizability message.
The overall look of the slide is professional and sleek, with a clear focus on the arrows as the central element. The choice of color accents and the hand-drawn style of the icons give the slide an approachable and slightly informal touch.
- To illustrate project timelines and sequences of events in business presentations.
- To highlight processes and workflow directions in organizational or training materials.
- In marketing slides to indicate customer journey or product lifecycle.
- For visual aid in strategy meetings to depict progress, movement, or connections between different phases or functions.