Yearly Business Review Presentation Template (PPT icons and tables)
Testimonial and clients
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I just posted a new entry to my blog, and I used your PowerPoint designs to help create a graphic to explain Kanban.
David Neal, blogger, developer, USA
I expected a lot from the set, but it appeared to be even better! Great job!
Milena Pajic, Project Manager and Kanban Practitioner, Serbia
I purchased the Kanban icons and the purchase process was smooth, quick and easy. I had my assets immediately.
Julia Wester, Technical Manager, USA
Infodiagram makes it easy to create slides, leaving me more time to focus on project analysis versus slide creation, without compromising on creativity.
Astrid Malval-Beharry, Principal, StratMaven LLC
It really helps to my daily work. I think it's a great added value to the presentations, as a point of differentiation.
Maria Elisa Ruibal, Market Research Analyst, Argentina
I enjoy your service, which saves me a lot of work when creating powerpoint presentations.
Soren Weiss Hansen, Agile Coach & Change Agent, Denmark
Outstanding customer service. They're always willing to create a new custom icon for me.
Astrid, Principal at Management Consulting Firm, USA
I needed a clean looking, striking but simple and streamlined presentation. InfoDiagram had exactly that. The service was fast, friendly and very professional, highly recommended.
Scott.S Park, Senior System Manager, Switzerland
End of Year Business Review presentation template for PowerPoint. You can reuse these slides in your board reports, yearly round-up meetings or department review at the end of your company year. It allows you to present the summary of event calendar, show key financial data and performance indicators. There are also slides for showing visually your yearly goals achievement and further plans. What's inside the Review slide-deck:
- 27 predesigned diagram layouts: goals benchmarks and completion checklist, yearly timeline of events, financial report, KPI data presentation
- 25 flat icons to illustrate revenue, costs, profit, employment, production, sales, EBITDA, Net income etc.
- all are fully editable vector symbols - you can change colors, texts, style
Presentation template for yearly company performance review.
PowerPoint template for yearly company performance review.
- various company areas review diagram: goals benchmarks and completion checklist, events month by month, financial summary, KPIs
- 25 flat icons: turnover and revenue, profit, costs, product, employment, production, sales
- Goals review presentation section
- Goal Achievement Checklist and Goals Benchmark Checklist
- Year timeline review section
- Main activities in a year
- Key events over the year
- Key company happenings in the last year
- Year Summary - monthly calendar, 1st Half Year Summary and 2nd Half Year Summary
- Yearly KPIs and Financial Summary
- Financial summary icons: Revenue, Cost of Goods Sold, Gross Profit, Costs of operations, EBITDA, Net Income
- Main company facts
- Key Performance Indicators Matrix - KPI
- Main product sales overview and market share overview
- Index of year review icons:chart, task, man, box - a product, thumb, money - dollar bank note and sack of money, report, pie chart - market share, gears - operations
Application examples of Business Review presentation usage
- Business check up
- Annual business plan review
- Quarterly company or department review
- Business goals verification meeting
- Periodic sales performance report
- Marketing strategy meetings
- General business development planning
- Writing a business plan
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- Peter Zvirinsky Contact via infoDiagram.com