Webinar Presentation of Problem-Solution (PPT template)
Testimonial and clients
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I just posted a new entry to my blog, and I used your PowerPoint designs to help create a graphic to explain Kanban.
David Neal, blogger, developer, USA
I expected a lot from the set, but it appeared to be even better! Great job!
Milena Pajic, Project Manager and Kanban Practitioner, Serbia
I purchased the Kanban icons and the purchase process was smooth, quick and easy. I had my assets immediately.
Julia Wester, Technical Manager, USA
Infodiagram makes it easy to create slides, leaving me more time to focus on project analysis versus slide creation, without compromising on creativity.
Astrid Malval-Beharry, Principal, StratMaven LLC
It really helps to my daily work. I think it's a great added value to the presentations, as a point of differentiation.
Maria Elisa Ruibal, Market Research Analyst, Argentina
I enjoy your service, which saves me a lot of work when creating powerpoint presentations.
Soren Weiss Hansen, Agile Coach & Change Agent, Denmark
Outstanding customer service. They're always willing to create a new custom icon for me.
Astrid, Principal at Management Consulting Firm, USA
Your work is very beautiful, congrats.
Valentin Robineau, Engineer, Réseau Sorbonne Universités, France
I needed a clean looking, striking but simple and streamlined presentation. InfoDiagram had exactly that. The service was fast, friendly and very professional, highly recommended.
Scott.S Park, Senior System Manager, Switzerland
1 of 36
2 of 36
3 of 36
4 of 36
5 of 36
6 of 36
7 of 36
8 of 36
9 of 36
10 of 36
11 of 36
12 of 36
13 of 36
14 of 36
15 of 36
16 of 36
17 of 36
18 of 36
19 of 36
20 of 36
21 of 36
22 of 36
23 of 36
24 of 36
25 of 36
26 of 36
27 of 36
28 of 36
29 of 36
30 of 36
31 of 36
32 of 36
33 of 36
34 of 36
35 of 36
36 of 36
Presentation for Problem-Solution type of Webinar course
This PowerPoint Template contains predesigned webinar content examples, editable graphics and slide layouts for preparing professional webinar course. The slide deck contains:
- 30 diagrams and slide layouts for agenda, speaker bio, DIY poll infographics, challenge and solution presentation
- 33 symbols of various webinar topics: progress indicator, business goals, strategy, contact icons, handwritten arrows for screenshot marking
- best webinar practices examples
- Fully editable style. Size and colors easy to adjust using PowerPoint editor
Webinar presentation slide collection details:
The template can be used to prepare webinar presentation for any webconferencing software. Using PowerPoint is universal and allows also to export the slides for Youtube video or to other presentation formats e.g. for e-learning. The webinar presentation includes predesigned catchy titles, infographics lists to show online webinar agenda, posing question and presentation progress indications. We added a set of webinar examples on asking a survey question and presenting poll results by using simple do-it-yourself infographics.
The suggested structure of webinar that you can reuse from your own presentation
- Unique title slide with catchy background image (mountain view here to represent a strategy vision idea)
- Opening question slide asking about the main challenge of listeners
- Agenda as graphical list or as two column placeholder text area that you can fill with your webinar topics
- Slide for webinar housekeeping - technical information how to use webinar software, instruction how people can ask questions, how to use microphone, vote in polls, if webinar will be recorded. Add here also a twitter hashtag, if you want people to use Twitter for asking and commenting in real time online. Don’t forget about stating what’s duration of webinar so people can schedule their time
- Slide for adding a screenshot of webcasting software and set of hand drawn arrows and comment boxes you can use to point to action areas in webinar application
- Start with inspirational quote to set a mood of web-course. We added a template slide with image that you can use. Alter the citation text, as needed.
- Place for information about speaker or speakers in case of interview webinar. Optionally add information about company, its logo and what it does, if this is a commercial webinar.
- Start with quick survey among participants - let them vote. Present the poll question and answer options using included template slide. And them present the result using next slide layout.
- Good idea is to present some interesting facts, data from the market that support point you want to make by presentation. Represent the data by simple infographics using appropriate icon symbols, underline the key numbers
- Follow with section about challenges people can have. Add details - list possible problem and answers. Slowly build up foundation for introducing your solution
- Continue with presenting the solution. Start with listing the main benefits - see the example of four circle diagrams or puzzle graphics. You can add a timeline illustrating how your solution works, what stages it has. Optionally use a table for comparing various solutions.
- Finish with summary slide - state here the one main thing webinar participants should remember.
- Don’t forget to close the webinar talk with clear Call to Action. Ask people to contact you, to sign up for your service, try your solution. Make clear actionable follow up, that has time constraint, so people are motivated to act now. Maybe offer some discount voucher as incentive. We added a several actionable button designs you can edit and use.
Further Resources about Making webinar presentations
- List of webinar software (article on Wikipedia)
- What We've Learned From Presenting Over 100 Webinars (blog article from KissMetrics)
- 4 Webinar Problems and How We're Trying to Solve Them (article by Marketer Gizmo)
The webinar template Presentation formatFully editable vector shapes by using built-in PowerPoint tools (vector format), including
- changing contour color of the icon
- changing color of the scribble filling
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text