How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit Timeline Graphics in PowerPoint
Presentation for Problem-Solution type of Webinar course
This PowerPoint Template contains predesigned webinar content examples, editable graphics and slide layouts for preparing professional webinar course. The slide deck contains:
- 30 diagrams and slide layouts for agenda, speaker bio, DIY poll infographics, challenge and solution presentation
- 33 symbols of various webinar topics: progress indicator, business goals, strategy, contact icons, handwritten arrows for screenshot marking
- best webinar practices examples
- Fully editable style. Size and colors easy to adjust using PowerPoint editor
Webinar presentation slide collection details:
The template can be used to prepare webinar presentation for any webconferencing software. Using PowerPoint is universal and allows also to export the slides for Youtube video or to other presentation formats e.g. for e-learning. The webinar presentation includes predesigned catchy titles, infographics lists to show online webinar agenda, posing question and presentation progress indications. We added a set of webinar examples on asking a survey question and presenting poll results by using simple do-it-yourself infographics.
The suggested structure of webinar that you can reuse from your own presentation
- Unique title slide with catchy background image (mountain view here to represent a strategy vision idea)
- Opening question slide asking about the main challenge of listeners
- Agenda as graphical list or as two column placeholder text area that you can fill with your webinar topics
- Slide for webinar housekeeping - technical information how to use webinar software, instruction how people can ask questions, how to use microphone, vote in polls, if webinar will be recorded. Add here also a twitter hashtag, if you want people to use Twitter for asking and commenting in real time online. Don’t forget about stating what’s duration of webinar so people can schedule their time
- Slide for adding a screenshot of webcasting software and set of hand drawn arrows and comment boxes you can use to point to action areas in webinar application
- Start with inspirational quote to set a mood of web-course. We added a template slide with image that you can use. Alter the citation text, as needed.
- Place for information about speaker or speakers in case of interview webinar. Optionally add information about company, its logo and what it does, if this is a commercial webinar.
- Start with quick survey among participants - let them vote. Present the poll question and answer options using included template slide. And them present the result using next slide layout.
- Good idea is to present some interesting facts, data from the market that support point you want to make by presentation. Represent the data by simple infographics using appropriate icon symbols, underline the key numbers
- Follow with section about challenges people can have. Add details - list possible problem and answers. Slowly build up foundation for introducing your solution
- Continue with presenting the solution. Start with listing the main benefits - see the example of four circle diagrams or puzzle graphics. You can add a timeline illustrating how your solution works, what stages it has. Optionally use a table for comparing various solutions.
- Finish with summary slide - state here the one main thing webinar participants should remember.
- Don’t forget to close the webinar talk with clear Call to Action. Ask people to contact you, to sign up for your service, try your solution. Make clear actionable follow up, that has time constraint, so people are motivated to act now. Maybe offer some discount voucher as incentive. We added a several actionable button designs you can edit and use.
Further Resources about Making webinar presentations
- List of webinar software (article on Wikipedia)
- What We've Learned From Presenting Over 100 Webinars (blog article from KissMetrics)
- 4 Webinar Problems and How We're Trying to Solve Them (article by Marketer Gizmo)
The webinar template Presentation formatFully editable vector shapes by using built-in PowerPoint tools (vector format), including
- changing contour color of the icon
- changing color of the scribble filling
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
AuthorContent and design: infodiagram designers
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness , Director of Supply Chain , USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier , Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins , E-learning Developer , USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones , Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs , USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley , Owner , San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni , Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Anonymous , US
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
Victoria , US
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser , Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
Martin , Ireland
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
Lisa , US
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Angela , US
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Céline , Spain
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson , US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock , Agile Enterprises , Australia
|Slides count:||36 slides|
|Content:||30 diagrams, 33 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.25|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||content_rich, formal_style, training|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.