Visualize your results with ease
The Recruitment Template can be used if you are looking to expand your organization. The key part of HR management is recruiting, selecting, and incorporating new employees. You can use our pre-designed templates if you are a recruiter who wants to present recruitment and selection steps with the hiring process in a visually attractive format.
This HR process template on Recruitment, Selection, and Hiring contains visual slides with
- 12 diagram slides to illustrate the concept of recruitment. This collection includes layouts for presenting the Hiring Spiral, Recruitment Process Flowcharts Recruitment and Selection Stages, Candidate Selection Steps, and Hiring Definition slides.
- The slide is designed in a modern flat graphics style with outline symbols.
- 16 outlines topic-specific icons to visually express human resource and hiring concepts, e.g. Referral, CV, Filtering, Interview, Screening, Person, Contract, Hire, and Handshake.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss).
Authors of this Employer Branding frameworks PowerPoint Template
- Content advisory by Dominika Szymanska-Kubalec, Senior HR Consultant
Contact: Dominika LinkedIn profile
- Design by infoDiagram designer.
What is a Recruitment Process in HRM?
The hiring process takes care of identifying the vacancy needs, finding, selecting, and finally employing the best candidate for the job. Finding the best candidates is only part of building an effective team. New employees can be one of the most critical factors in ensuring that recently hired talent will be productive, contented workers. Recruitment, selection, and hiring are important elements of human resources management.
Why use diagrams of Recruitment, Selection, and Hiring Human Resource Processes?
Well-designed recruitment, selection, and employment process are crucial to building an effective team. Using creative visuals for illustrating the necessary steps to fill the job vacancy successfully makes it easy to understand by the audience. You can pick up from various layouts, add your comments and tailor pre-designed slides to your needs to upgrade your presentation. On top, you can choose the slides with a light or dark background, whatever works better for you. We include detailed instructions on how to alter the contents, colors, and look and feel of our templates.
Where can you use the Recruitment Template graphics?
You can use our pre-designed Recruitment, Selection and Onboarding slides to:
- Illustrate the overall process of employee hiring.
- Present the employment and selection overview and specific 10 steps.
- Show the candidate selection process – starting from the candidate application and the next selection phases.
- Visualize hiring journey comparison with hiring or without hiring steps.
Try using those PowerPoint illustrations to present your content visually in an elegant way.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. You can also extend the collection with more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPointSet of vector shapes fully editable with built-in PowerPoint tools:
- Changing filling and outline colors of all shapes and icons.
- Adding shadows.
- Changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object.
- Putting shapes behind or on top of the text.
Slides included in this PowerPoint Presentation:
- Content of Recruitment and Onboarding Slide Deck
- Definition – What is Recruitment Process in HRM
- Recruitment and Selection Process Flowchart
- HR Recruitment, Selection, Hiring Process
- HR Recruitment Process, Selection, Hiring Spiral
- Recruitment and Selection Stages
- Recruitment and Selection Stages with Examples
- Recruitment Selection Stages - Recruitment Process Template
- Candidate Selection - Candidate Selection Process PPT Template
- Definition – What is Onboarding Process in HRM
- HR Onboarding Process - Employee Onboarding Template
- Hiring with Pre-Onboarding and Without
- How to use & edit these PPT graphics
- All diagram shapes are easy to adapt
- Editing Outline Icons in PowerPoint
- Outline Icons Set – HR Recruitment
- Outline Icons Set – Recruiting Processes
- Custom Shapes for Spiral Process Diagram