- 12 tables with icons for each part (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, and Informed). They can be reassigned as needed and the tables can be extended. You can simply add a column, shift the assignment sign, and adapt the colors to your brand.
- 43 modern symbols in two styles - universal flat and elegant outline. Use them to illustrate roles, project types, and task status. We also added unique hand-drawn markers to highlight or underline parts of the table.
Format: fully modifiable vector shapes (edit colors of charts & symbols, and resize without quality loss)
What does RACI stand for?
How to create a RACI table in a PowerPoint presentation?
Why use RACI chart visuals in a presentation?
- Colorful signs quickly indicate whether a duty has one or no responsible or accountable persons.
- A compact, creative RAM table quickly paints a big picture of a project activity status. With one look you can see if every task has properly assigned key positions.
- Using customizable PowerPoint tables allows you to quickly modify them and the content over time. Therefore you won't have to rely on external help from designers. Plus it keeps the professional look of your PM presentations!
Where are RAM maps used?
- In project task management. For example, on a specific assignment level to manage distribution on a lower personal level.
- Illustrating higher level project milestone responsibilities.
- Drawing a map of personnel occupation status. Then you can evaluate your group's capacity for the next assignment(s) and start planning.
- Explaining people and work management theories. You can also teach leadership skills by visualizing this matrix, and its alternatives, in an educational presentation.
RACI matrix visuals contain ready-to-use modern diagrams, and charts illustrated with symbols dedicated to the following topics:
- RAM infographics definition
- Model participators diagram describing the four roles
- Organizational hierarchy triangle design
- Assignment template. Shows campaign brief roles of marketing director, brand manager, and advertising specialist
- Responsibilities assignment table. Illustrated with hand-drawn markers and legend
- RAM table showing deliverables and role symbols
- Salesforce RACI matrix slide. Shows PM, web ops, buying, merchandising, and UX team positions
- Road map for multiple teams with RAM signs
- Assignment line graphics depicted with legend
- Team and project steps - RAM model infographics
- How to fill RAM map: instruction slide
- RACI vs alternatives RATSI, DACI, RAPID, DCI, ARCI. Illustrated with different parts (authority, support, driver, approver, decision maker).
The last part of this slide deck comes with an added set of symbols as well. These elements can be used illustrate additional functions and work duties. You can extend this set by getting more business symbols (see 'Related Diagrams' section).
- changing the color of the sign fill and its' outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, and flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here