RACI organizational hierarchy triangle slide
Responsibility Assignment RACI Matrix (PPT Template)
RACI Organizational Hierarchy Triangle
The slide presents the RACI model, which is a tool used for identifying roles and responsibilities in project management and organizational processes. It features a triangle divided into four colored sections, each representing a key aspect of the model:
- Accountable: The ultimate decision-maker and the one who takes ownership of the outcomes.
- Responsible: Those who do the work to achieve the task.
- Consulted: People whose opinions are sought; typically subject matter experts.
- Informed: Those who are kept up-to-date on progress, often only on completion of the task or deliverables.
- A large triangle divided into four horizontal sections with different colors: blue for Accountable, light blue for Responsible, green for Consulted, and gray for Informed.
- Four icons aligned vertically on the right, correlating with each section of the triangle: a hand with cogs for Accountable, a gavel for Responsible, an open book for Consulted, and a speaker for Informed.
- Each section of the triangle has a placeholder text space for additional information.
- The slide title is positioned at the top in a larger font.
The overall look of the slide is clean and corporate, using a minimalistic design with colored sections and representative icons to visually distinguish between the roles in the RACI model.
Such a slide can be utilized in business presentations to clarify team roles and responsibilities during project planning, stakeholder meetings, or organizational restructuring sessions. It can help in avoiding confusion by clearly defining who is accountable, responsible, consulted, and informed in various tasks or processes.