Responsibility Assignment RACI Matrix (PPT Template)
12 charts, 43 icons (21 slides)
Are you managing a project, defining a work breakdown structure or assigning job tasks? Present the responsibilities assignment using a clear and eye-catching RACI matrix.
We have designed universal visuals of project tasks definition tables with graphical signs for each of the RACI roles. You can use them to present how to work responsibilities are shared in your team.
This PowerPoint template with RACI Matrix tables includes editable charts with:
- 12 RACI tables with icons for each of Responsible, Accountable, Consulted and Informed roles. The tables can be extended, roles can be reassigned as you need. You can simply add a column, shift the assignment sign, adapt colors to your brand.
- 43 modern icons in two styles - universal flat and elegant outline symbols. Use them to illustrate roles, project types and task status. We added also unique hand-drawn markers to highlight or underline parts of the table.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of charts or icons, resize without quality loss
What does RACI Matrix stands for?RACI is an acronym used in project management that defined four roles assigned to each task: Responsible, Accountable, Consulted or Informed. Those roles are presented usually inside a table that maps project tasks, processes or milestones, so the project coordinator has an overview of responsibilities assignment between the team members.
How to create a RACI table in PowerPoint?You can make a simple RACI chart using standard PPT tables and fill them with R, A, C, I letters or other visual symbols representing those roles. To save time, you can also re-use of our table templates and vector icons. Having editable vector icons allows you to quickly change their color and resize without losing image quality.
Why to use RACI charts visuals in a presentation?Using visual signs in a clear table makes the presentation more readable and attractive to look at.
- Colorful RACI roles signs indicate quickly whether a task has one or none responsible or accountable persons.
- A compact RACI table paints quickly a big picture of project activities status. With one look you can see whether all tasks have properly assigned key roles.
- Using editable PowerPoint tables allows you quickly to modify them over time, add or remove tasks, without a need to get external help by designers while keeping the professional look of your PM presentations.
Where to use RACI maps?Here are list of areas where RACI or RACI alternatives presentation tables can be used:
- In project tasks management, on specific work task level to manage work distribution on lower personal level.
- Illustrate higher level project milestone responsibilities.
- Draw a map of personnel occupation status and evaluate your team capacity for next jobs.
- Explain people and work management theories, teach leadership skills by visualizing RACI and its alternatives in an educational presentation.
RACI matrix is the mean for defining project roles and responsibilities. Knowing exactly who is responsible, who is accountable, who needs to be consulted or be informed at every stage, will important to improve your chances of project success. RACI infographics bring structure and clarity to explaining the roles that stakeholders play within a project.
RACI matrix graphics contain ready-to-use modern diagrams, and charts illustrated with symbols dedicated to the following topics:
- RACI Matrix infographics definition
- RACI model participators diagram explaining responsible,accountable, informed, consulted role
- RACI organizational hierarchy triangle design
- RACI assignment template showing campaign brief task roles of marketing director, brand manager, advertising specialist
- Project responsibilities assignment table illustrated with hand-drawn markers and legend
- RACI table showed with tasks and roles icons
- Salesforce RACI matrix slide showed with PM, web ops, buying, merchandising, UX team roles
- Project road map for multipleteams with RACI signs
- RACI roles assignment line graphics depicted with legend
- Teams and project steps RACI matrix infographics
- How to fill RACI map: instruction slide
- RACI vs alternatives RATSI, DACI, RAPID, DCI, ARCI illustrated with different roles: authority, support, driver,approver, decision maker
Colors of all symbols, charts, and text is easy to modify (all graphics are in a vector format). So you can change them to colors of your template or company brand.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing the color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here