Multi-level Layer Diagrams (PPT Template)
19 diagrams, 45 icons (28 slides)
Light presentation flow chart for presenting various multi-level hierarchies and dependencies by the visual diagram. Use those diagrams to present layered structures, n-tier IT architecture or market entrance levels.
Get inspired by those diagrams, reuse and adapt them to your needs. This template contains:
- 19 diagram layouts with illustrations of vertical levels, horizontal filtering layers, circular levels, 3 to 8 item multi-level diagrams
- elegant modern outlined graphical style that will not overwhelm your slide
- 45 icons to illustrate levels in outline and flat style e.g. Globe, Destination, Target, Future Vision, Strategy Game, Research Phial, Analytical Thinking head, Bank building, House, Trophy Award and more
- instruction how to modify those level diagrams using PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
Multi-level diagrams: When and why to use them in a presentationThe visual representation of several levels over each other is a graphical way to present structures that are composed of interlinked elements with a defined hierarchy. Examples where you can use those level diagram:
- Show Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs that build each level on top of another one.
- Present IT application logical parts: Data, Application and Presentation layer.
- Presenting IT three-tier architecture model with client interface tier, application and database levels
- In marketing represent market layers of Current Market, Soon-to-be layer, Refusing and Unknown yet layer
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the number of layers, add or remove one. We added also a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Photographs are included in the template. You can easily replace them as well by pictures of your own.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here