How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit Timeline Graphics in PowerPoint
Light presentation flow chart for presenting various multi-level hierarchies and dependencies by the visual diagram. Use those diagrams to present layered structures, n-tier IT architecture or market entrance levels.
Get inspired by those diagrams, reuse and adapt them to your needs. This template contains:
- 19 diagram layouts with illustrations of vertical levels, horizontal filtering layers, circular levels, 3 to 8 item multi-level diagrams
- elegant modern outlined graphical style that will not overwhelm your slide
- 45 icons to illustrate levels in outline and flat style e.g. Globe, Destination, Target, Future Vision, Strategy Game, Research Phial, Analytical Thinking head, Bank building, House, Trophy Award and more
- instruction how to modify those level diagrams using PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
Multi-level diagrams: When and why to use them in a presentationThe visual representation of several levels over each other is a graphical way to present structures that are composed of interlinked elements with a defined hierarchy. Examples where you can use those level diagram:
- Show Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs that build each level on top of another one.
- Present IT application logical parts: Data, Application and Presentation layer.
- Presenting IT three-tier architecture model with client interface tier, application and database levels
- In marketing represent market layers of Current Market, Soon-to-be layer, Refusing and Unknown yet layer
Content descriptionMulti-level Layer Diagrams contains ready-to-use slides:
- Outline layers diagram on a dark background with description for each level;
- Three application levels shown with outline structure diagram with icons;
- Four items vertical layers tower shown with outline graphics and icons;
- Five items layers tower diagram shown with outline graphics and text description;
- Maslow's hierarchy of needs shown with outline layers graphics and flat icons;
- Four levels centric dartboard diagram with text description and icons;
- Layers diagram shown with centric orbit chart with text description on a dark background;
- Stacked layers column diagram with description for each item;
- IT architecture diagram shown with outline icons for each item: client tier, application tier, database tier;
- Filter diagram with four layers shown with outline graphics and brief description;
- Quarter circle layers diagram on a dark picture background with text description;
- Four centric circle layers diagram with description and outline icons;
- Four levels of professional development plans shown with outline diagram with text placeholders and icons for each stage;
- Four-, five-,six-, seven-, eight- items 3D layers diagram with outline icons and text description;
- Seven levels of OSI shown with outline pyramid graphics with brief description.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the number of layers, add or remove one. We added also a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Photographs are included in the template. You can easily replace them as well by pictures of your own.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness , Director of Supply Chain , USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier , Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins , E-learning Developer , USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones , Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs , USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley , Owner , San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni , Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Anonymous , US
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
Victoria , US
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser , Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
Martin , Ireland
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
Lisa , US
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Angela , US
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Céline , Spain
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson , US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock , Agile Enterprises , Australia
|Slides count:||28 slides|
|Content:||19 diagrams, 45 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.21|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||outline, graphic_tools|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.