How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Outlined Industry Symbols for PowerPoint. Bundle of various industry segments pictograms:
- Production sectors: Construction, Manufacturing, Goods, FMCG, Transport, Storage
- Financial services, Money, Trade, IT, Electronics
- Natural Resources, Energy, Mining, Oil, Gas and Agriculture
- Public sectors, Science, Culture, Administration, Healthcare, Education
- altogether 64 outline editable symbols for modern flat design presentations
- Format: fully editable vector shapes in PowerPoint (line color, size - no quality loss when zoomed)
Industry outline icons for PowerPoint is a handy tool to keep your audience attention when using presentation slides. You can enhance the look of standard charts quickly by adding a financial, natural resources, transport and storage icons. Symbols will help you to visualize your data and get a better understanding from your listeners.
The industry outline icons bundle includes 64 outline editable icons representing different industrial sectors. The collection contains icons for visualizing economical and industry-specific topics: production, finance and money, natural resources and public sectors. All icons are designed in a modern outline style, that fits any business presentation. The icons provided in various versions: for light or dark background, as a standalone symbol, as a symbol inside the circle shape.
In the first part of industry outline bundle you can find product segment collection. This block contains symbols to present construction, manufacturing, goods, FMCG, transport, storage. Product sector symbols will help you to create an appealing presentation to your company's needs. Represented icons will help visualize such data in limited slides.
Next block of the bundle is the financial services icons. The set includes money, trade, IT and electronics icons. The file format makes them a perfect tool for creating slides for banks, investment funds or insurance companies. Presented icons will help you to prepare a presentation for a financial conference, consulting webinar or a blog article.
Natural resources icons set is the next important block in our bundle. Set of natural energy icons consists of:
You can use them to create your own design in business projects, energy publications or articles, connected with natural resources. These icons will help you to focus listeners attention by pointing to the key industry, agriculture, mining problems, attaching attention to finding best solutions and visualize them.
Industry symbols template includes a slide infographics collection of transport and storage icons. You will find symbols to represent all kinds of transport: passenger car, truck, bus, air transport, cargo ship, rail transport.
Industry outline bundle includes public sector icons as well. We added an infographic set of science, culture, administration, healthcare, education sector pictograms. These symbols can serve as a basic tool for creating a presentation about public enterprises and governmental services. Industry outline icons collection will help you to keep slides simple balanced with enough detail. Variety of presented icons can be easily adapted to your topic and brand colors. Fresh outline icons design makes your presentation eye-catchy and memorable.
Industry Outline Icons for PowerPoint is a handy tool for keeping the attention of your audience when presenting slides. You can enhance the look of standard industry charts quickly by adding financial, natural resources, transport and storage icons. Symbols will help you to visualize your data and get a better understanding from your listeners. The industry outline icons bundle includes 64 outline editable icons representing different industrial sectors. The collection contains icons for visualizing economical and industry-specific topics: production, finance and money, natural resources and public sectors.
Industry Outline Icons collection contains ready-to-use modern symbols dedicated to the following topics:
Industry outline icons sector for showing production, construction, transport
- Production, Manufacturing, Chemical Industry, Metalworking, Iron Works, Construction
- Household Goods, Home Appliance, Pharmacy, Medicaments Garment, Clothing
- Food, FMCG Production, Alcoholic Beverages, Tobacco
- Transport, Storage, Automotive, Passenger Car, Road Transport, Truck, Public Transport, Bus
- Air Transport, Plane, Rail Transport, Train, Sea Transport, Cargo Ship, Inland Water, Barge
Industry Outline Icons pack for illustrating money, trade, services, leisure, IT and electronics processes
- Finance, Banking, Insurance, Social Protection, Royalties, License Fees
- Distributive Trade, Retail, Housing, Real Estate
- Business Services, Repair, Marketing
- Leisure, Hotel, Restaurant, Tourism, Recreation
- Software, Electronics, Telecommunication, Mobile, Information Technology, Computer
Mining and quarrying pics with symbols for depicting oil, gas, energy production, agriculture, forestry and fishery
- Mining, Hard Coal, Quarrying, Lignite
- Petroleum, Pumpjack, Gasoline, Fuel, Natural Gas, Pipeline
- Power Engineering, Power Station, Renewable Energy, Nuclear Energy
- Agriculture, Crop Cultivation, Livestock Production
- Forestry, Fishery
Industry outline icons bundle for illustrating public sector, science and culture processes
- Govermner, Public Administration, Legal Services, Law, Administrative/Support Services
- Healthcare, Military, Defense
- Water Supply, Waste,Remediation, Mail, Delivery
- Education, Research, Space
- Culture, Art, Music
- Media, Entertainment
Next block of the bundle is the set of slides showing Trade, Energy, Government processes in numbers designed as diagrams:
- Template of top manufacturing business
- Supply chain slide designed with colourful symbols
- Extra EU-27 trade by main product diagram in numbers with outline icons
- Template extra EU trade in services by main categories graphics with outline icons
- Average annual travel-related expenditures slide in numbers
- Custom relationship management infographics placing description boxes
- Energy by fuel statistics
- Example gross inland energy consumption designed with colorful outline graphics
- Total general government expenditure styled with colorful outline icons
- for light or dark background,
- as a standalone symbols,
- as a symbol inside the circle shape.
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer Oliwer Hawlicki
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||41 slides|
|Content:||64 icons, 11 charts|
|Price per slide:||$2.37|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||icons, bundle, economy, formal_style, graphic_tools|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.