How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Talking about digital transformation and how it impacted business or industry? If you're presenting the social and business effects of digitalization, innovative graphics will help you optimize design and content. We’ve designed a Digital Transformation PowerPoint Deck that you can use to support your ideas with graphics and explain complex topics visually.
This Digital Transformation Strategy Roadmaps PPT deck contains:
- 17 diagrams and illustrations to show digital transformation strategy and steps, development roadmap, areas and stages of transformation, timeline and application in industries
- Universal style diagrams in a modern flat filling style that fits any visual identity style (feel free to adapt colors to your brand ones).
- 48 outline symbols to illustrate digital transformation concepts such as Digital Work, PC User, Teamwork, Maintenance, Consultation, Communication, Data Transformation, Document Cloud, Cyber Security.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
Where can you use Digital Transformation Strategy diagrams?These graphics will help you develop interactive slides that will keep your participants attentive while discussing strategically important topics.
- Explain what Digital Transformation is starting with a definition.
- Mention an inspirational quote to motivate listeners.
- Visualize 3 stages of digital transformation development roadmap: Data Digitization, Processes Digitalization, Society.
- Present 4 areas of digital transformation: Process, Business Model, Domain, Culture.
- Illustrate 5 elements of digital transformation: Engagement, Innovation Processes, Technology, Data Analytics, Business Culture.
- Show a strategy plan of digital transformation implementation.
- Express DT project plan flowchart, including Kick-off, Define, Plan, Proof of Concept and Finalize Step.
- Design digital transformation project launch plan and assessment timeline. We included the following stages: Kick-off stage, Define, Planning, POC, Finalize, Maintain & Monitor. You can easily adapt this diagram to your needs.
- Create DT benefits list diagram and show how the transformation happens in various industries.
- Present digital transformation project investment budget using our table template.
- Create a monthly timeline to show how you and your team will follow DT plan.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Digital Transformation Collection contains pre-designed slides:
- Content of digital transformation deck
- Digital transformation definition and quote
- Three stages digital transformation development roadmap: data digitization, processes digitalization, society
- Four areas of digital transformation of process, business model, domain, culture
- Digital transformation strategy areas diagram Five elements of the digital transformation: engagement, innovation processes, technology, data analytics, business culture
- Digital transformation technology domains showed with social media, mobility apps, IoT, cybersecurity, big data and cloud access
- Strategy plan of digital transformation implementation infographics
- Digital transformation project plan flowchart
- Digital transformation project launch plan and assessment timeline
- Digital transformation benefits list diagram
- Applications of digital transformations in industries hospitality, banking, retail e-Commerce, education, healthcare
- Digital transformation project investment budget template
- Comparison of traditional and digital marketing channels graphics
- Digital transformation roadmap illustration
- Digital transformation plan monthly timeline template
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||25 slides|
|Content:||17 charts, 48 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.32|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||new, content_rich, training|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.