Digital Transformation Strategy Roadmaps (PPT Template)
17 charts, 48 icons (25 slides)
Talking about digital transformation and how it impacted business or industry? If you're presenting the social and business effects of digitalization, innovative graphics will help you optimize design and content. We’ve designed a Digital Transformation PowerPoint Deck that you can use to support your ideas with graphics and explain complex topics visually.
This Digital Transformation Strategy Roadmaps PPT deck contains:
- 17 diagrams and illustrations to show digital transformation strategy and steps, development roadmap, areas and stages of transformation, timeline and application in industries
- Universal style diagrams in a modern flat filling style that fits any visual identity style (feel free to adapt colors to your brand ones).
- 48 outline symbols to illustrate digital transformation concepts such as Digital Work, PC User, Teamwork, Maintenance, Consultation, Communication, Data Transformation, Document Cloud, Cyber Security.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
Where can you use Digital Transformation Strategy diagrams?These graphics will help you develop interactive slides that will keep your participants attentive while discussing strategically important topics.
- Explain what Digital Transformation is starting with a definition.
- Mention an inspirational quote to motivate listeners.
- Visualize 3 stages of digital transformation development roadmap: Data Digitization, Processes Digitalization, Society.
- Present 4 areas of digital transformation: Process, Business Model, Domain, Culture.
- Illustrate 5 elements of digital transformation: Engagement, Innovation Processes, Technology, Data Analytics, Business Culture.
- Show a strategy plan of digital transformation implementation.
- Express DT project plan flowchart, including Kick-off, Define, Plan, Proof of Concept and Finalize Step.
- Design digital transformation project launch plan and assessment timeline. We included the following stages: Kick-off stage, Define, Planning, POC, Finalize, Maintain & Monitor. You can easily adapt this diagram to your needs.
- Create DT benefits list diagram and show how the transformation happens in various industries.
- Present digital transformation project investment budget using our table template.
- Create a monthly timeline to show how you and your team will follow DT plan.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Digital Transformation Collection contains pre-designed slides:
- Content of digital transformation deck
- Digital transformation definition and quote
- Three stages digital transformation development roadmap: data digitization, processes digitalization, society
- Four areas of digital transformation of process, business model, domain, culture
- Digital transformation strategy areas diagram Five elements of the digital transformation: engagement, innovation processes, technology, data analytics, business culture
- Digital transformation technology domains showed with social media, mobility apps, IoT, cybersecurity, big data and cloud access
- Strategy plan of digital transformation implementation infographics
- Digital transformation project plan flowchart
- Digital transformation project launch plan and assessment timeline
- Digital transformation benefits list diagram
- Applications of digital transformations in industries hospitality, banking, retail e-Commerce, education, healthcare
- Digital transformation project investment budget template
- Comparison of traditional and digital marketing channels graphics
- Digital transformation roadmap illustration
- Digital transformation plan monthly timeline template
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here