How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit Timeline Graphics in PowerPoint
PowerPoint template for creative data presentation by various charts. Allows you to present numerical information by graphs enriched by engaging infographics. Editable PPT graphics and MS Office data-driven charts.
- 20 graphs (11 unique versions) in flat infographics design: pie charts, bar charts, stacked column charts, line charts
- 23 icons for graphs enhancement: key point handwritten arrows and circles, chart item legend symbols
- fully editable data-driven charts content, changeable vector icons - color, loosless resizing
Graphics for showing timeline data plots, pie charts comparison layouts, column and bar charts with colorful or monocolor infographics shapes.
Templates of PowerPoint presentation data charts in flat infographics style
Why to use this creative charts graphics:
- Create fancy infographics numerical data presentations plots to replace default Excel charts
- Do pie charts comparison for market share representation
- Surprise by strongly visual charts, engage audience by presenting outstanding data trends
- Focus listeners attention by pointing to the key numbers in the plot
- Easily update your existing graphs by reusing icons and shapes to create eye-catching chart legend
- Use only PowerPoint and your creativity :)
- Quick adjustment of colors to your company brand identity - all elements are editable
What’s inside the chart graphics presentation deck?
- 5 pre-designed templates for comparing several pie charts with data: with description, with ribbon and description, with grey and colorful description
- 4 Templates for presenting statistical analysis: with description aside, with ribbon legend, with three areas for charts with grey and colorful background
- 4 Bar chart presentation alternatives: semitransparent overlap, horizontal bar chart, two-sided bar charts on two backgrounds
- 5 variants to show line chart data plot with description and legend
- Practical use examples of the USA map with bar and column charts
- Hand drawn marker shapes (arrow, ellipse, circle) for charts callouts
- Dosen of flat icons for data charts facelifting: electronic devices, different industries, gasoline and fuel
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of chart
- Design:infoDiagram designers, Contact via infoDiagram.com
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness , Director of Supply Chain , USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier , Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins , E-learning Developer , USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones , Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs , USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley , Owner , San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni , Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Anonymous , US
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
Victoria , US
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser , Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
Martin , Ireland
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
Lisa , US
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Angela , US
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Céline , Spain
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson , US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock , Agile Enterprises , Australia
|Slides count:||23 slides|
|Content:||20 chart designs, 23 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.52|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, graphic_tools|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.