Want to spice up your data presentations? Need to visualize share, status, progress, or comparison? Use our creative graphical charts and iconographic graphs, modify numbers, enrich your slides. Take your presentation to the next level! We have designed a collection of infographic bar and column charts, including:
- 26 chart slide layouts with various versions of infographics, column plots, classical horizontal and vertical bar charts, too. Those are all pre-designed editable MS Office Excel charts with additional graphics of data categories legend and text boxes for text explanations.
- 36 vector icons to illustrate business concepts: Product, Box, Budget, Money, Approval, Reject, Research, Customer satisfaction emotions symbol.
- Format: data-driven charts and fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
What is a bar chart and column chart in MS Office PowerPoint?
A bar chart or graph presents categorical data with heights or lengths proportional to the values that they represent. They are usually used to compare various data categories, show market shares, or development status. The column chart contains vertical bars, bar chart presents data in horizontal rectangles.
When to use comparison and shares bar charts?
If you want to compare different values, visualize shares, show progress in an easy way to draw a conclusion very quickly about the described data bar charts are a great tool for that. With the help of horizontal or vertical charts, you can show various statistics, metric values comparison, project status, revenue distribution, and much more.
We provide you with creative bar charts, including infographic charts with symbols. You can reuse our comparison and shares bar charts and tailor them to your needs and nicely upgrade your slides. The majority of our bar charts are Data-Driven Excel Charts, so it is very easy to change the presented values.
We also included a detailed instruction on how to alter the content, values and look and feel of the charts.
Where can you use the Comparison and Shares Bar Chart graphics?
Using infographics and bar chart graphics will help you organize information in an attractive way and present complex numbers and comparisons visually.
- Create an attractive infographics slide to show share values using pencil, pipette drops or lab glassware graphics.
- Illustrate product sales over time.
- Visualize company market shares.
- Compare development of two or more categories revenue
- Illustrate Status of projects by infographic bar chart
- Show hidden levels by iceberg data-driven Infographics chart
- Design a creative KPI comparison chart
- Present a customer satisfaction NPS statistics in visual way
- Show a revenue over various client segments
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
Slides included in this PowerPoint Presentation:
- Shares & Status ChartsCreative Stacked Charts
- Flat Pencil Horizontal Shares Infographics 4 Categories Stacked Chart
- Pipette Drops Graphics Status Data Chart
- Lab Glassware Shares Data Chart
- Paint Brush Graphic Slide With Progress Bar Indicators
- Measure Tape Project Status Bar Chart
- Iceberg Hidden Underwater Level Status Infographics Data-driven Chart
- Data Comparisons - Horizontal Creative Bar Charts
- Ribbon Bar Chart PPT for Comparisons
- Smartphone Graphics Comparison Bar Chart Data-driven Graph Mockup for 5 Horizontal Categories
- Monitor Graphics Comparison Bar Chart Data-driven Mockup for 3 Horizontal Categories
- Plane Outline Trail Bar Chart Filling Graphicsfor 5 Categories Advancement Comparison
- Plane Trail Bar Chart Filling Data Infographicsfor 6 Categories Advancement Comparison
- Data Comparisons - Vertical Creative Column Charts
- Creative KPI Comparison Column Chart with Paint Fill & Brushes Graphics
- 5 Pillars Infographics Levels Comparison Data-driven Diagram Template
- Test Tubes Content Level Diagram Comparing 6 Editable Categories Vertical Data Chart
- Comparing 6 Values Test Tubes ChartDark Background Data-driven Diagram
- Test Tube Holder Chart Infographic3 Elements Comparison Data-driven Diagram
- Bar Chart Crane Graphics Comparison Diagram ñ 4 categories
- Bar Chart Crane Graphics Comparison Diagram: 5 categories
- Lifting Column Chart Template: 6 Product Categories Infographic
- Gaussian Graph Chart PowerPoint Slide
- Custom Bar Chart Filling Graphics
- Iconographic Comparison Charts Creative Bar Charts with Symbols
- Product Sales Stacked Image Bar ChartShopping Cart Iconographic Template for 5 Categories Comparison
- Customer Satisfaction Levels Bar Chart Data-Driven Iconographic with Happy, Indifferent, Sad Face Icons
- Product Revenue Iconographic Chart Slide
- Client Segments Revenue Distribution Data-driven Iconographic Bar Chart with Man Image Fill
- 2 Groups Comparison Iconographic Charts
- How to use & edit these PPT chart graphics
- How to edit chart values: Select chart, right-click and choose "Edit Data"
- Editing Flat Icons & Shapes in PowerPoint
- Editing Outline Icons in PowerPoint
- Flat Icons Set
- Flat Icons Set
- Outline Icons Set