How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Tired of all the same SmartArt graphics? We designed a set of simple but yet professional-looking Production Line and Conveyor Belt diagrams. You can illustrate specific processes, like a product launch, or use such visuals for creating timelines and flowcharts.
The production line PowerPoint template includes:
- 21 diagrams with assembly line and conveyor belt graphics to present different kinds of business processes, product or service launch, show timeline with any number of elements or flowchart
- usage examples of conveyor belt diagrams to illustrate product development from pre-launch to post-launch, timeline presenting eight stages of business idea launch from idea generation to its introduction
- set of 26 flat and 18 outline symbols (can be extended further) to illustrate business and product dev concepts: Design, Creating, Progress, Product, Media, Person, Client, Talk, and more.
- instruction how to modify those filtration diagrams using PowerPoint editing tools
Format: fully editable vector shapes(modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss.
Production line diagrams: Why to use them in as a presentation visual?
The conveyor belt or assembly line in production are good visual metaphors to show multi-stage processes. You can include such graphics in your next presentation when you will be talking about ideas development, product launch as well as while presenting the project timeline.
The set is made in modern flat and outline styles so the graphics will suit any of your presentations. We included editable diagrams with a various number of elements and steps, so you can use these Production Line diagrams right away.
How to use Production Line charts in a presentationHere are examples where you can apply those diagrams:
- Describe the process flow or explain step-by-step procedure
- Illustrate all product or service launch phases including marketing planning and research, social media strategy, product launch campaign and customer satisfaction programs
- Express timelines of a business strategy milestones.
- Create a detailed infographics from idea generation to the product introduction
Conveyor belt is a unique diagram that can be used to present specific topics as well as multiple subjects. You can illustrate cycles, flows and procedures in the slide layout. Conveyor belt slides can serve as a metaphor of product or service launch including step-by-step phases. Conveyor Belt Production Line Graphics will be a whole new idea to work up for your presentation but it will surely give you a heads up with this creative template.
Conveyor belt production line graphics contain ready-to-use modern diagrams, and charts illustrated with symbols dedicated to the following topics:
- Conveyor belt with flat and outlined graphics for 4 elements
- Conveyor belt illustration intended to show the list of four objectives
- Production line conveyor diagram for four and five items depicted with description boxes
- New product and service launch process slide
- Six stages conveyor belt loading process showed with flow chart/ outline flow chart
- Timeline template for eight steps illustrated with conveyor belt graphics
- New product development roadmap slide
- Curvy production for five product stages with line diagram and outline graphics
- Long conveyor belt process flow chart for seven steps
- Assembly line for four production steps showing launch process
- Assembly line infographics with tall product boxes
- Conveyor belt diagram with 5 products
- Simple carrying belt for two and three products
- Simple carrying belt for three products illustrated with outline graphics
- Template product packaging process slide
- Two сolumns text lists showing from – towards layout
Why use Conveyor belt production line graphics :
- easy to present a large amount of information thanks to structurized way
- easy to summarize the main points in the presentation and even to initiate the same with the index topics
- easy to explain complex concepts with the help of conveyor belt graphics
- easy to adapt to any industry or branch: medicine, retail, academic, financial etc
- by using modern conveyor belt design your presentation will look professional, persuasive and logic
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We added also a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Photographs are included in the template. You can easily replace them as well by pictures of your own.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change colors of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||30 slides|
|Content:||21 charts, 44 icons|
|Price per slide:||$0.97|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, outline, graphic_tools|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.