How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Need to present a process of piling up elements or moving tasks from one stack to another e.g. Todo to Done? Use crane graphics diagrams to present such lists, pyramid hierarchies or illustrate country by shipping containers over a world. We’ve designed crane moving building elements illustrated diagrams with a various number of blocks and layouts. You can modify those illustrations to fit your presentation.
The construction crane PowerPoint template contains:
- 21 diagrams with crane and containers piles graphics to present list elements, the process of loading and unloading tasks or enriching data charts by hanger hook over a bar chart
- examples of using crane graphics to present national trade exchange, global import/export logistics routes or synergy of elements created as a pile of containers
- the modern flat graphical style, universal and well-readable.
- set of 19 icons (can be extended further) to present supply chain, business, and office concepts: Cargo ship, Shipping Container, Mobile Crane Vehicle, Benefit, Social Care, Teamwork, Award Prize, Document and more.
- instruction how to modify those filtration diagrams using PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
Why Use the Construction Crane Infographics?
- To catch your audience’s eye, you’re going to need more than just a long text. On top of that, investors and consumers alike are overwhelmed with marketing campaigns
- The visual icons better convey the information than the block of written text. Potential investors will remember what they saw more than what they read. Use this advantage for your export/import campaigns, logistics, and marketing presentation
- You can highlight your targets, future plans, past growth with the help of moving cranes or lifting up trays
- All icons and tables easy to edit, so you can adapt colors to your brand positioning
- You don’t have to use any special software, just PowerPoint and your creativity
Construction crane graphics are specialized, high-level diagrams used in, logistics, economics and engineering presentations. They are used to present lists, pyramide hierarchies or illustrate country by shipping containers over a world. The Construction crane infographic is especially focused on delivery, moving processes, export and import.
Construction Crane Infographics contain ready-to-use modern symbols and diagrams dedicated to the following topics:
- Stack moving process slide with text holders
- Two joint forces building slide intended to show the common idea for six components
- Ten elements in four categories styled with pyramid construction diagram
- Bar chart crane infographics for four categories
- Lifting up column chart diagram for six product categories
- National export and import on the USA map designed with shipping containers
- Global logistics flow slide on a world map
- Worldwide supply chain illustrated with cranes loading cargo ships
- Stock pile diagram for five layers with description boxes
- Template good company website slide with elements crucial
- Containers diagram illustrated with synergy of four elements
- List diagram for five items with crane moving blocks
- List diagram illustrated with construction crane infographics
- Four steps diagram showing ordered list of building elements
- Four items list diagram showing with lifting up trays
- Hanging blocks illustration for five text items
- Template holding construction blocks on dark background
- Construction cranes illustrated text list diagram
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We added also a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Photographs are included in the template. You can easily replace them as well by pictures of your own.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change colors of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||26 slides|
|Content:||21 diagrams, 19 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.12|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, graphic_tools|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.