How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Further Resources about Agriculture:Agriculture: Wikipedia
Global Food Exchange: Global Food Exchange
U.S. Food and Drug Administration: FDA
Food Standards Agency: FSA
Animal husbandry, Fishery:
Slide set content details:
PowerPoint Icon Set #1: Food and Agriculture icons - Animal husbandry, FisheryPackage contains icons and graphics related to agriculture business: animal husbandry and fishery. Use it to show agriculture definition, importance of agriculture or types of farming. Information about agricultural sector or modern agriculture may be enriched with icons of animals, farm, ranch, agricultural technology, inputs or resources. Use animal and fishery package to any presentation related to agriculture, for example: definition of aquaculture, sustainable agriculture, agricultural marketing, animal rights and many others.
- Types of livestock with icons of cow, pig, chicken and sheep.
- Types of aquatic organism and icons of fish, shrimp, crab, shellfish, seaweed, octopus.
- Animal husbandry and fishery facilities and tools. Clip arts of livestock farm, tank truck, aquaculture, fishing boat.
- Resources and methods of animal husbandry and fishery. Slide contains icons of fodder, medication, machinery, genetically modified organism (GMO).
- Agriculture inputs: money, worker, supply, demand.
- Three slides with products of animal husbandry and fishery. Graphics: meat, eggs, milk, fish meat, leather, wool, manure, pearl.
- Three infographics presenting statistics of livestock and seafood.
- Global quantitative food losses and waste per year slide.
- Slide presenting animal husbandry system.
PowerPoint Icon Set #2: Fruits Vegetables Crop Agriculture iconsMany useful icons and graphics of fruits, vegetables crop agriculture. Package contains food pictures, plant graphics and icons related to agriculture industry. Use it in any presentation about food, crop production or agricultural research. Graphics for agriculture industry as well as for food agencies, restaurants or environmental organizations.
- Four slides presenting different types of raised crops. Icons of: wheat, oat, rice, corn, fruits, vegetables, potato, sugar beet, sugarcane, legumes, cotton, mushrooms, spices.
- Resources of crops cultivation with graphics: seeds, land, water, sun.
- Fertilizers: manure, compost, chemical, mineral.
- Methods of crop cultivation: chemical pesticides, genetically modified organism (GMO), crop rotation.
- Facilities and tools of fruit, vegetables crop agriculture: plantation, tractor, machinery.
- Agriculture inputs: money, worker, supply, demand.
- Three slides with products icons of crop agriculture. Contain: flour, pastry, fibers, organic farming, vegetable oil, biofuel, sugar, ornamental, beer, wine, juice, clothes.
- Three infographics with crops and food statistics.
- Top agricultural products chart and statistics of global quantitative food losses and waste.
- Graphic presenting crop cultivation process with icons of inputs and outputs.
PowerPoint Icon Set #3: Agriculture icons - Forestry, Wood IndustryUse Forestry and wood industry icons for presentation or infographics related to this agricultural sector. Graphics may be useful to present agricultural companies, forestry tools, types of wood industries as well as to show problems of deforestation or illegal logging.
- Icons showing types of trees and forests. Graphics of: softwoods, hardwoods, mixed forest, undisturbed forest, plantation, semi natural forest.
- Common species contain: oak, elm, birch, ash, basket willow, bamboo.
- Resources and tools in forestry and wood industry. Icons of: seeding, harvester, money, machinery.
- Agriculture inputs: worker, supply, demand.
- Four slides with icons of products from forestry and wood industry: logs, lumber, paper, energy forestry, resin, furniture, fuel wood, charcoal, fruits, mushrooms, wildlife, pelts, honey, ornamental.
- Three infographics with forestry statistics.
- Statistics about European forests - chart.
- Graphic presenting forestry process with icons of inputs and outputs.
- for light background,
- for dark background,
- in natural colors,
- as a standalone symbols,
- as a symbol in the circle shape.
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's contributing designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||52 slides|
|Content:||100+ flat icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.90|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, icons, economy, graphic_tools|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.