How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Scrum methodology PowerPoint graphics is an universal visuals toolbox with modern outline icons. It’s a handy tool for presenters and trainers using agile framework to explain project roles, duties and flowchart processes.
This PowerPoint template contains various agile process diagrams and common Scrum artefact symbols that you can use to create a Scrum training presentation or a slide deck for agile project management meeting.
The PowerPoint Visuals Toolbox covers all essential Scrum elements you may need:
- Scrum process loop arrows as editable thin outline and thicker wide arrows
- Symbols for the key Scrum roles such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, Devop team, Stakeholder, Client
- Icons of Scrum Artefacts: Sprint board, Backlog, Impediment log, Burndown Chart, Sprint Goal and Status, Happiness levels, Poker cards, Postit notes
- Scrum Meetings pictograms of Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming and Retrospective session
- All diagrams and icons can be edited – you can change color, resize, add or remove Scrum elements
Outline PPT Graphics Toolbox for Scrum Methodology – Diagrams and Icon set
The PowerPoint Scrum Template contains:
- Table of contents slide
- Full Scrum process diagram showing process of agile product development. The Scrum flowchart represents process from project vision, backlog list, development cycles towards final product delivery. This main Scrum visualization contains outline icons of all involved players and events: Project Stakeholder, Product Owner, Daily Stand-up, weekly Sprint planning loop
- Another similar full Scrum process flowchart but with thinner outline loop arrows. This diagram is more suitable if the process (loop) is less important than the roles around it.
- Matrix diagram of Agile project development including portfolio and team groupings and several horizontal levels: Metrics, Service Levels, Planning level, Team and Development level and final Delivery and Maintenance. The matrix can be edited so you can adapt it as needed, e.g. rename, add new levels or remove them.
- Stages flowchart diagram with stages and several Scrum-like loops showing input, feedback review. It includes also placeholder for legend, describing what specific icons mean
- Niko Niko calendar table template for expressing mood of Scrum team members by adding happiness level icons (smileys or other status icons)
- Scrum Framework Development Process Diagram with illustration of product backlog blocks ordered by task priority
- Icon set of Scrum Artefact Icons: Project Backlog, Retrospecive symbol, Values and finance, ...
- Scrum Loop arrows as PowerPoint vector shapes – thin outline arrow, thick arrow, separate daily scrum loops and several Scrum loop variations – closed loops, double output loop with secondary exit arrow representing high uncertainty returned tasks.
- Visual symbols for all Scrum meeting types such as Backlog Grooming, Retrospective meeting, Daily Stand-up ...
Scrum methodology further resources
- Definition of what's Scrum - encyclopedia article about this agile software development methodology ( Wikipedia )
- Scrum Org webpage www.Scrum.org
- Scrum Alliance
- Short movie explaing basics of Scrum (Youtube) Scrum in under 10 minutes
All Scrum Template graphics can be edited using the PowerPoint tools including
- editing colors of the icon filling and its outline
- writing own text content
- moving or copying Scrum Loop arrow parts, changing their size, copying to different presentations - your own Powerpoint decks, to MS Word document, Excel or exporting to other tools such as Apple’s Keynote, Google Slides, Prezi. You can use any software that can read PPTX XML file format.
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||29 slides|
|Content:||68 icons, 15 diagrams|
|Price per slide:||$1.55|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, management, IT_concepts|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.