Before and after
Do you need to present your business idea or startup in a professional way? We’ve designed this elegant light pitch deck using thin line-graphics.
A suitable template for a startup or a company presenting a new project to an investor to get funds for its development.
The presentation covers all essential parts of a pitch talk - business challenge and proposed solution, monetization model, market estimation, financial investment request and core team overview.
Feel free to adapt slide content to your presentation needs. This PowerPoint template contains:
- 39 various content slide layouts of essential pitch sections (problem presentation, solution proposal, market, business model, monetization, financial investment need, startup stages...)
- outline graphical style of diagrams and icons - ensuring consistency, modern and professional look
- 54 vector icons to help you explain your idea visually, illustrate product features or benefits, For example, a symbol of a rocket, value diamond, security, automation, cost, emotions or interactions.
- instruction how to modify those level diagrams using PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
What is an investor pitch deck presentation?Pitch deck is a series of presentation slides that you use to present your startup or product idea to a potential investor. Usually, it’s compact in form, 10-20 slides about the foundation team, product idea, market, growth plans and investment needs. The best pitch decks are simple in form, include only keywords and illustrations. Unlike business plans, they don’t include lengthy texts, because the pitch is intended to be delivered in a limited time (5-30 minutes).
What should a pitch deck include?Your pitch presentation should mention 7 common things most investors ask for:
- Introduce topic - give quick overview who are you or your company and what is your presentation goal. You can mention what is your vision and mission - why you do what you do, what motivates you.
- Problems you address and solution you propose. Support it by quoting market statistics or some survey results.
- Business Model how your company will make money on proposed solution, what monetization method will you apply (subscription, ads based revenues...), what will ebe pricing tiers
- Market analysis and value estimation Define who is your target client, what is the size of your product market, what is its financial potential. Don’t forget to present also current competition landscape.
- Plans and Investment - mention what is your product development stage and plans. Define what investment do you need and how it is going to be spent. Product development, Financing, Traction...
- Finish with strong Pitch Summary - restate the idea benefits, back it up by presenting the team - people who will develop the product. You can add a quick SWOT analysis, to present balanced idea estimation. Don’t forget to leave ways to reach you - contact information.
How do you make a good business pitch presentation?Follow these 3 steps:
- Develop a presentation structure - best on paper. Reread it, ensure it gives the most important information you want to expose.
- Put the key points on presentation slides. Use visual form instead of text, where possible - illustrate facts by infographics, include product pictures or testimonial author images. Use diagrams to list the benefits.
- Rehearse pitch speech delivery several times. Alone, in front of a mirror, ask colleagues for feedback.
- Pitch Rally organized by investor groups, startup organizations, in various business acceleration programmes
- Talks with Venture Capital companies
- Start-up competitions
- Internal company meetings where people present new product ideas
- Within education - e.g. student projects that teach how to develop and defend a business idea. /li>
Whether you’re bootstrapping or trying to find investors to help you grow your business or share your message, you are always looking for some modern and new way to reach more people. Pitch deck collection infographics would definitely be the professional way to present your startup or product idea.
Elegant Outline Pitch Deck Presentation contains the set of fully prepared slides:
- Slides: company overview, problems analysis, business and market models, plans and investments needs, team, summary, contacts
- Graphics describing the general information about the startup idea, as follows: main activities, future missions and visions, facing problems slides
- Customers survey: market facts infographics in numbers
- Example from problem to solution bridging-the-gap design with text placeholders and pointing arrows
- Benefits template slide describing key solution or product qualities in text boxes
- Product feature presentation list diagram illustrated with outline symbols
- Testimonial slide: short comment in a box styled with outline icons on the dark background
- Template of feedback quotes shaped with logo and text placeholders
- Customers portfolio overview depicted with matrix design or logo pictures placeholders SmartArt
- Case study slide highlighting client industry, challenge, solution description parts with outline text boxes
- Key revenue streams graphics pointing out monetization model overview
- Business model canvas illustrated with outline graphics and descriptive boxes
- Pricing table slide with text placeholders and colourful outline symbols
- Market size and potential diagram emphasizing figures, facts and sources sectors
- Product market share statistics with explanation boxes
- Target world map styled with colorful outline circles
- Head infographics providing the definition buyer persona - demographics, needs, behaviour elements
- Competitive landscape comparison and description diagram illustrated with text placeholders and outline icons
- Statistics data slide describing 3-year income forecast
- Product development stages diagram shaped with the increasing arrow and headline boxes
- Startup investment round financing proposal slide presenting explanation data in colourful descriptive boxes
- Template financial plan table design
- Traction metrics chart including product sales, leads, followers, subscribes, clients information
- Startup growth stages illustrated with outline symbols
- Company founders slide template and overview of key figures depicted with boxes for descriptions and photos
- SWOT analysis of Startup company slide designed with colourful outline symbols
- Circle diagram explaining the investment reasons to the Startup
Why Use the Elegant Outline Pitch Deck Infographics?
- To catch someone’s eye, you’re going to need more than just a block of text. On top of that, investors and consumers alike are overwhelmed with marketing campaigns
- The visual icons trigger responses and memory better than the written words. Potential investors will remember what they see more than what they read. Use this advantage for your startup presentation or investor pitch
- You could highlight your targets, future plans, past growth or tell the history of your startup,
- All icons and tables easy to edit, so you can adapt colors to your brand positioning
- You don’t have to use any special software, just PowerPoint and your creativity
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We added also a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Photographs are included in the template. You can easily replace them as well by pictures of your own.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here