McKinsey Matrix Framework Diagram (PPT template)
Testimonial and clients
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I just posted a new entry to my blog, and I used your PowerPoint designs to help create a graphic to explain Kanban.
David Neal, blogger, developer, USA
I expected a lot from the set, but it appeared to be even better! Great job!
Milena Pajic, Project Manager and Kanban Practitioner, Serbia
I purchased the Kanban icons and the purchase process was smooth, quick and easy. I had my assets immediately.
Julia Wester, Technical Manager, USA
Infodiagram makes it easy to create slides, leaving me more time to focus on project analysis versus slide creation, without compromising on creativity.
Astrid Malval-Beharry, Principal, StratMaven LLC
It really helps to my daily work. I think it's a great added value to the presentations, as a point of differentiation.
Maria Elisa Ruibal, Market Research Analyst, Argentina
I enjoy your service, which saves me a lot of work when creating powerpoint presentations.
Soren Weiss Hansen, Agile Coach & Change Agent, Denmark
Outstanding customer service. They're always willing to create a new custom icon for me.
Astrid, Principal at Management Consulting Firm, USA
I needed a clean looking, striking but simple and streamlined presentation. InfoDiagram had exactly that. The service was fast, friendly and very professional, highly recommended.
Scott.S Park, Senior System Manager, Switzerland
Content of McKinsey Matrix presentation template graphics:
Collection of McKinsey matrix (so called GE Matrix) visual layouts as pre-designed PowerPoint slides. Use this presentation to educate about investment strategies. Slide deck contains
- 20 diagrams representing investment 9 cell risk matrix.
- extendable pictogram symbols of investment strategies Invest, Select, Grow icons in 2 graphical styles: flat icons and unique hand drawn scribble graphics
- exemplary explanation of recommended investment actions.
- Fully editable style. Size and colors easy to adjust using PowerPoint editor
Slide set content details:
- Definition slide of GE / McKinsey matrix, its aims.
- Overview of the McKinsey Matrix: industry attractiveness and a competitive strength of units nine-cells matrix
- Nine cell matrix template with colorful and monocolor squares
- Separate slides with place for investment strategies description
- Elements of GE matrix, illustrated by scribbled icons
- GE business screen template with place for analysis aside
- Scribbled icons and square ribbon, representing 3 investment strategies: Invest, Select, Divest
- Index of flat and scribbled icons representing McKinsey matrix categories.
Advantages of using GE matrix template:
- GE–McKinsey nine-box matrix offers a systematic approach for the multibusiness corporation to prioritize its investments among its business units.
- Helps to prioritize the limited resources in order to achieve the best returns.
- Managers become more aware of how their products or business units perform.
- More sophisticated business portfolio framework than the BCG matrix.
- Identifies the strategic steps the company needs to take to improve the performance of its business portfolio.
Further Resources about McKinsey matrixDefinition: McKinsey matrix (GE matrix) is an analytical tool used to prioritize investments among a corporation’s business units. McKinsey matrix is a more advanced form the BCG matrix.
- Enduring Idea: The GE-McKinsey nine-box matrix (article by McKinsey company)
- GE McKinsey Matrix: Which One To Invest In? (article link)
- Summary on the MKM Matrix (article link)
Presentation formatFully editable vector shapes by using built-in PowerPoint tools (vector format), including
- changing contour color of the icon
- changing color of the scribble filling
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text