How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
When managing a project, having a clean and attractive visual presentation of a task execution time plan helps the team to get focused. Enrich your Gantt charts by creative graphics to show the duration of activities and their status. Use modern visual symbols and time table templates we have designed to help you create professional PowerPoint slides.
This Gantt Chart visuals deck includes editable calendar tables and project status symbols that you can apply in your presentation:
- 15 timesheet charts with monthly, weekly or daily fragmentation of time plan over various work activity categories. The activities duration is marked as editable bars you can extend. Tables can be also modified by adding or removing task rows or time unit columns
- 56 vector icons to illustrate task status, highlight certain activities or illustrate project categories, for example Research, HR, Forecast, Milestone, Operation Activity, Prototyping, Agreement, Product Release and Delivery, Sales and Support.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of charts or icons, resize without quality loss
What are Gantt Charts in Project management?A Gantt chart is a visual representation of task distribution over time. Project tasks are shown as rectangles in a timeline table. The position of the rectangle shows the start and end of the task activity. Additionally, a Gantt chart can show talk dependencies and the status of specific tasks. The name of this project management tool comes from its inventor Mr. Henry Gantt.
How to create Gantt Charts?You can create a Gantt chart using special project planning tools such as Microsoft Project, or general charting tools such as MS Excel. To make your charts more outstanding you can consider enhancing them by additional functional graphics, that will make them eye-catching and will help you to visually focus attention to selected points.
Why to make Gantt charts visually interesting?
- Having a clear project plan of main activities makes it easier to explain overall schedule
- Show timing of critical steps and their dependencies on other tasks.
- Present status of project activities over time.
- Having editable form of Gantt chart graphics in PowerPoint, you can easily modify the tasks, adjust them over time, present or print them in form of slides sheets.
Your team members are incessantly sending you messages asking you to remind them of deadlines? Your customers emailing you, asking who’s responsible for which part of the project? Stop the tasks madness and use the Gantt chart to set accurate estimates and manage your resources wisely.
Gantt chart diagrams collection contains pre-designed slides:
- Product assumptions slide
- Monthly gantt chart template
- Annual timesheet table
- Annual projects plan timesheet
- Yearly projects schedule timesheet: months by days view
- Construction renovation activity timeplan example slide
- Weekly project plan, activities schedule and task timesheet showed with gantt chart table
- Gantt chart with project status indicators on dark background
- Project status quarter plan table on dark background
- Monthly project management timesheet
- Monthly project management timesheet illustrated with a daily view table
- Project milestones pins and calendar table slide
Colors of all text placeholders, text graphics, and icons are fully editable (all graphics is a vector format). So you can change them to colors of your template or company brand.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing the color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||26 slides|
|Content:||15 charts, 56 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.31|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||management, formal_style|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.