Ecology icons bundle: Energy and Ecosystem, Waste, Sustainable Transport and Architecture (flat PPT clipart)
Testimonial and clients
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I just posted a new entry to my blog, and I used your PowerPoint designs to help create a graphic to explain Kanban.
David Neal, blogger, developer, USA
I expected a lot from the set, but it appeared to be even better! Great job!
Milena Pajic, Project Manager and Kanban Practitioner, Serbia
I purchased the Kanban icons and the purchase process was smooth, quick and easy. I had my assets immediately.
Julia Wester, Technical Manager, USA
Infodiagram makes it easy to create slides, leaving me more time to focus on project analysis versus slide creation, without compromising on creativity.
Astrid Malval-Beharry, Principal, StratMaven LLC
It really helps to my daily work. I think it's a great added value to the presentations, as a point of differentiation.
Maria Elisa Ruibal, Market Research Analyst, Argentina
I enjoy your service, which saves me a lot of work when creating powerpoint presentations.
Soren Weiss Hansen, Agile Coach & Change Agent, Denmark
Outstanding customer service. They're always willing to create a new custom icon for me.
Astrid, Principal at Management Consulting Firm, USA
I needed a clean looking, striking but simple and streamlined presentation. InfoDiagram had exactly that. The service was fast, friendly and very professional, highly recommended.
Scott.S Park, Senior System Manager, Switzerland
1 of 49
2 of 49
3 of 49
4 of 49
5 of 49
6 of 49
7 of 49
8 of 49
9 of 49
10 of 49
11 of 49
12 of 49
13 of 49
14 of 49
15 of 49
16 of 49
17 of 49
18 of 49
19 of 49
20 of 49
21 of 49
22 of 49
23 of 49
24 of 49
25 of 49
26 of 49
27 of 49
28 of 49
29 of 49
30 of 49
31 of 49
32 of 49
33 of 49
34 of 49
35 of 49
36 of 49
37 of 49
38 of 49
39 of 49
40 of 49
41 of 49
42 of 49
43 of 49
44 of 49
45 of 49
46 of 49
47 of 49
48 of 49
49 of 49
Ecology icons and visuals for ecology related presentations. Bundle of three subsets: Energy and Ecosystem + Waste + Sustainable Transport and Architecture
- 74 editable pictogram symbols for various green energy, resources, waste industry and ecosystems concepts.
- Fuels, Ecosystem, Green transport and architecture, Waste composition, Waste treatment and prevention
- Ecology related usage examples - statistics and infographics
- Graphical style: Simple flat icons, metro UI style
- Format: fully editable vector shapes in PowerPoint (color, filling, size - no quality loss when zoomed)
Editable Pictograms of All Ecology sectors (Bundle of three packages)Icons for visualizing ecology related topics. All symbols are as clipart pictures - fully editable in PowerPoint.
PowerPoint Icon Set #1: Energy, Natural Resources and Ecosystem
- Production industries icons (electricity production and power station): Thermal /combustion, Nuclear, Geothermal, Hydro / dam, Wind / wind turbine, Wood / energy forestry, Solar / photovoltaic.
- Types of energy and fuel: Gas, Electricity, Renewable energy sources, Derived heat, Oil products, Solid fuels / hard coal, lignite.
- General Ecosystem and Ecology: Temperature / global warming, Nature/ ecosystem, Ecosystem product / food, Climate / weather, recreation, Solar radiation / sun, Fertiliser.
- Three usage examples of fully editable energy resources, environment and ecosystem powerpoint icons
- Two slides with all energy resources and types, ecology, ecosystem icons on light and dark background
PowerPoint Icon Set #2: Sustainable Transport and Architecture ...
- Sustainable and green transport: Walking, Bike, Car, Carpool, Taxi, Bus, Tram.
- Types of vehicle: Conventional internal combustion engine, Bio-fuel, All-electric, Hydrogen fuel cell, Hybrid electric.
- Low energy architecture: Eco house / sustainable architecture, House insulation, Energy efficient windows, Solar panels, Electric energy saving, Ventilation with heat recovery.
- Four usage examples of transportation, sustainable transporting, fuel types and low energy architecture icons.
- Two slides with all green technology, transport, architecture icons on light and dark background.
PowerPoint Icon Set #3: Waste types, treatment and waste prevention
- Sources of waste: Households, Construction / Demolition, City / Municipal, Industry and Commerce.
- Waste treatment: Landfill, Incineration, Incineration with energy recovery, Waste-water, Composting and digestion, Chemical and medical waste.
- Waste by composition and types of waste: Animal and vegetal wastes, Mineral and solidified wastes, Paper and paperboard, Glass, Metals, Plastics, Rubber and leather or textiles, Wood, Yard trimmings.
- Waste classification: Inflammable, Air pollution / atmospheric pollution by waste dusting, threat to surface water and soil, electronic waste / e-waste Types of hazards: Dangerous, Toxic, Radioactive, Infectious, Carcinogen, Explosive.
- Waste prevention and waste management: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.
- Four usage example of waste treatment, waste generation, waste management and prevention icons from package.
- Two slides with all types of waste, source of waste, treatment and prevention icons on light and dark background.
Ecology Icons usage examples (Do it yourself infographics)
- Municipal waste treatment per inhabitant (chart with pictograms)
- Waste generation, EU-27, (chart with pictograms)
- Waste recovery by waste category (pie chart with icons diagram)
- Waste prevention diagram
- Net electricity generation (bar chart with icons diagram)
- Final energy consumption in industry, by fuel (infographics)
- Natural Capital (diagram infographics)
- for light background,
- for dark background,
- as a standalone symbols,
- as a symbol in the circle shape.
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's contributing designer
- Contact: here