How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit Timeline Graphics in PowerPoint
Ecology icons and visuals for ecology related presentations. Bundle of three subsets: Energy and Ecosystem + Waste + Sustainable Transport and Architecture
- 74 editable pictogram symbols for various green energy, resources, waste industry and ecosystems concepts.
- Fuels, Ecosystem, Green transport and architecture, Waste composition, Waste treatment and prevention
- Ecology related usage examples - statistics and infographics
- Graphical style: Simple flat icons, metro UI style
- Format: fully editable vector shapes in PowerPoint (color, filling, size - no quality loss when zoomed)
Editable Pictograms of All Ecology sectors (Bundle of three packages)Icons for visualizing ecology related topics. All symbols are as clipart pictures - fully editable in PowerPoint.
PowerPoint Icon Set #1: Energy, Natural Resources and Ecosystem
- Production industries icons (electricity production and power station): Thermal /combustion, Nuclear, Geothermal, Hydro / dam, Wind / wind turbine, Wood / energy forestry, Solar / photovoltaic.
- Types of energy and fuel: Gas, Electricity, Renewable energy sources, Derived heat, Oil products, Solid fuels / hard coal, lignite.
- General Ecosystem and Ecology: Temperature / global warming, Nature/ ecosystem, Ecosystem product / food, Climate / weather, recreation, Solar radiation / sun, Fertiliser.
- Three usage examples of fully editable energy resources, environment and ecosystem powerpoint icons
- Two slides with all energy resources and types, ecology, ecosystem icons on light and dark background
PowerPoint Icon Set #2: Sustainable Transport and Architecture ...
- Sustainable and green transport: Walking, Bike, Car, Carpool, Taxi, Bus, Tram.
- Types of vehicle: Conventional internal combustion engine, Bio-fuel, All-electric, Hydrogen fuel cell, Hybrid electric.
- Low energy architecture: Eco house / sustainable architecture, House insulation, Energy efficient windows, Solar panels, Electric energy saving, Ventilation with heat recovery.
- Four usage examples of transportation, sustainable transporting, fuel types and low energy architecture icons.
- Two slides with all green technology, transport, architecture icons on light and dark background.
PowerPoint Icon Set #3: Waste types, treatment and waste prevention
- Sources of waste: Households, Construction / Demolition, City / Municipal, Industry and Commerce.
- Waste treatment: Landfill, Incineration, Incineration with energy recovery, Waste-water, Composting and digestion, Chemical and medical waste.
- Waste by composition and types of waste: Animal and vegetal wastes, Mineral and solidified wastes, Paper and paperboard, Glass, Metals, Plastics, Rubber and leather or textiles, Wood, Yard trimmings.
- Waste classification: Inflammable, Air pollution / atmospheric pollution by waste dusting, threat to surface water and soil, electronic waste / e-waste Types of hazards: Dangerous, Toxic, Radioactive, Infectious, Carcinogen, Explosive.
- Waste prevention and waste management: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.
- Four usage example of waste treatment, waste generation, waste management and prevention icons from package.
- Two slides with all types of waste, source of waste, treatment and prevention icons on light and dark background.
Ecology Icons usage examples (Do it yourself infographics)
- Municipal waste treatment per inhabitant (chart with pictograms)
- Waste generation, EU-27, (chart with pictograms)
- Waste recovery by waste category (pie chart with icons diagram)
- Waste prevention diagram
- Net electricity generation (bar chart with icons diagram)
- Final energy consumption in industry, by fuel (infographics)
- Natural Capital (diagram infographics)
- for light background,
- for dark background,
- as a standalone symbols,
- as a symbol in the circle shape.
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's contributing designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness , Director of Supply Chain , USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier , Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins , E-learning Developer , USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones , Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs , USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley , Owner , San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni , Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Anonymous , US
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
Victoria , US
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser , Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
Martin , Ireland
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
Lisa , US
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Angela , US
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Céline , Spain
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson , US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock , Agile Enterprises , Australia
|Slides count:||49 slides|
|Content:||74 flat icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.82|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||icons, graphic_tools, formal_style, economy, bundle|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.