infoDiagram > Content-ready Topics > Climate & Ecology > Ecology icons bundle: Energy and Ecosystem, Waste, Sustainable Transport and Architecture (flat PPT clipart)
Ecology icons and visuals for ecology related presentations. Bundle of three subsets: Energy and Ecosystem + Waste + Sustainable Transport and Architecture
- 74 editable pictogram symbols for various green energy, resources, waste industry and ecosystems concepts.
- Fuels, Ecosystem, Green transport and architecture, Waste composition, Waste treatment and prevention
- Ecology related usage examples - statistics and infographics
- Graphical style: Simple flat icons, metro UI style
- Format: fully editable vector shapes in PowerPoint (color, filling, size - no quality loss when zoomed)
Editable Pictograms of All Ecology sectors (Bundle of three packages)Icons for visualizing ecology related topics. All symbols are as clipart pictures - fully editable in PowerPoint.
PowerPoint Icon Set #1: Energy, Natural Resources and Ecosystem
- Production industries icons (electricity production and power station): Thermal /combustion, Nuclear, Geothermal, Hydro / dam, Wind / wind turbine, Wood / energy forestry, Solar / photovoltaic.
- Types of energy and fuel: Gas, Electricity, Renewable energy sources, Derived heat, Oil products, Solid fuels / hard coal, lignite.
- General Ecosystem and Ecology: Temperature / global warming, Nature/ ecosystem, Ecosystem product / food, Climate / weather, recreation, Solar radiation / sun, Fertiliser.
- Three usage examples of fully editable energy resources, environment and ecosystem powerpoint icons
- Two slides with all energy resources and types, ecology, ecosystem icons on light and dark background
PowerPoint Icon Set #2: Sustainable Transport and Architecture ...
- Sustainable and green transport: Walking, Bike, Car, Carpool, Taxi, Bus, Tram.
- Types of vehicle: Conventional internal combustion engine, Bio-fuel, All-electric, Hydrogen fuel cell, Hybrid electric.
- Low energy architecture: Eco house / sustainable architecture, House insulation, Energy efficient windows, Solar panels, Electric energy saving, Ventilation with heat recovery.
- Four usage examples of transportation, sustainable transporting, fuel types and low energy architecture icons.
- Two slides with all green technology, transport, architecture icons on light and dark background.
PowerPoint Icon Set #3: Waste types, treatment and waste prevention
- Sources of waste: Households, Construction / Demolition, City / Municipal, Industry and Commerce.
- Waste treatment: Landfill, Incineration, Incineration with energy recovery, Waste-water, Composting and digestion, Chemical and medical waste.
- Waste by composition and types of waste: Animal and vegetal wastes, Mineral and solidified wastes, Paper and paperboard, Glass, Metals, Plastics, Rubber and leather or textiles, Wood, Yard trimmings.
- Waste classification: Inflammable, Air pollution / atmospheric pollution by waste dusting, threat to surface water and soil, electronic waste / e-waste Types of hazards: Dangerous, Toxic, Radioactive, Infectious, Carcinogen, Explosive.
- Waste prevention and waste management: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.
- Four usage example of waste treatment, waste generation, waste management and prevention icons from package.
- Two slides with all types of waste, source of waste, treatment and prevention icons on light and dark background.
Ecology Icons usage examples (Do it yourself infographics)
- Municipal waste treatment per inhabitant (chart with pictograms)
- Waste generation, EU-27, (chart with pictograms)
- Waste recovery by waste category (pie chart with icons diagram)
- Waste prevention diagram
- Net electricity generation (bar chart with icons diagram)
- Final energy consumption in industry, by fuel (infographics)
- Natural Capital (diagram infographics)
- for light background,
- for dark background,
- as a standalone symbols,
- as a symbol in the circle shape.
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's contributing designer
- Contact: here