How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Are you presenting the Design Thinking model? Take advantage of using visuals from the presentation deck we have designed for presenting this creative problem-solving method.
This Design Thinking process deck includes editable diagrams and artifact symbols you can use to explain this process. It includes:
- 14 flow charts of 3 Design Thinking Stages and 5 Action Steps of Design Thinking Process (Empathy, Define, Ideate, Prototype, Test the Product), each with a place for a detailed description. We added also Double Diamond diagram and non-linear design thinking loop.
- 38 icons on the light outline or simple flat style to illustrate specific artifacts of this process such as Research, Prototype Creation, Solution Delivery, Communication, Insight, Empathy Understanding, Ideation, Product Implementation or UI application interface design
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
What is the Design Thinking process?It’s an iterative approach for creative problem-solving. Design thinking methodology is based on understanding users in the first place, defining the user problem based on this understanding and then creatively generate ideas addressing user problems. The next step is to create a prototype and test it with the user, before the implementation of the final product.
Why to use present Designing thinking with visual diagrams?
- Having a clear visual flow chart representation of design thinking process steps makes it easier to explain each step, show where iterations happen, when you need to step back.
- Using one simple diagram capturing the overall design thinking process steps ensures better presentation and understanding of each of the 5 basic steps.
- Having editable flow chart graphics, you can modify the process, adapting it to your own methodology - rename, add or remove steps as needed.
Colors of all text placeholders, text graphics, and icons are fully editable (all graphics are a vector format). So you can change them to colors of your template or company brand.Those Design Thinking diagrams can be used in various business contexts:
- Teaching the design thinking approach
- Explaining implementation of design thinking method in your company
- Illustrating your documents or publication on design thinking
- Showing new innovative way to product development
Coming up with an idea is easy. Coming up with the right one takes time and hard work. With design thinking, throwing out what you think you know and starting from scratch opens up all kinds of possibilities. Design thinking is an innovative process for creative problem-solving. Our design thinking diagrams lay out the six phases. With our five-step infographics, you can better understand the clients, perceive a problem, and take action. These practices are easily applicable, flexible, nonlinear, and iterative, drawing all focus on the end-user. Impress your audience with the professional design thinking slides. Transmit your message with graphics that appeals to professionals.
Design thinking graphics contain ready-to-use slides:
- Template slide of content of design thinking flow charts deck
- Definition slide: what’s design thinking
- Three stages of design thinking diagram
- Five action phases showing the design thinking process
- Five action phases of design thinking process on the dark background
- Template list of phases activities: empathize, define, ideate, prototype, test
- Double diamond diagram of design thinking
- Double diamond diagram of design thinking on the dark background Template design thinking canvas
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing the color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||23 slides|
|Content:||14 diagrams, 38 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.26|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||outline, management, IT_concepts, formal_style|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.