Cycle Diagrams & Wheel Charts (PPT Graphics)
38 diagrams, 30 icons (31 slides)
Collection of circular arrow charts for presenting cyclic processes. You can use those wheel diagrams and loops illustrations to visualize closed sequences and repeating steps.
The Cycles and Wheels Diagrams template includes set of business outline and flat icons you can use to represent specific steps of the circular processes.
This PowerPoint Cycles Diagrams set includes:
- 38 circular diagrams of various width and style. There are cycle loops layouts from 2 to 7 segmented circles. You can choose wider chevron arrow circles or a light outlined diagram wheels. The outline circles are better for printing the slides.
- 30 vector icons representing business concepts such as productivity, action, observation, orientation, decision, schedule, error, firm...
- predesigned example of editable cycle infographics - Economic Activity Flow Chart, OODA Loop and Dispensing Errors Casual Loop
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
What is a cycle diagram good for?For visually presenting closed serie of steps, recurring events or progress steps. They are suitable also to present negative or positive feedback loops, casual loop diagrams or two interlinked cycles.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here