How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit Timeline Graphics in PowerPoint
Collection of circular arrow charts for presenting cyclic processes. You can use those wheel diagrams and loops illustrations to visualize closed sequences and repeating steps.
The Cycles and Wheels Diagrams template includes set of business outline and flat icons you can use to represent specific steps of the circular processes.
This PowerPoint Cycles Diagrams set includes:
- 38 circular diagrams of various width and style. There are cycle loops layouts from 2 to 7 segmented circles. You can choose wider chevron arrow circles or a light outlined diagram wheels. The outline circles are better for printing the slides.
- 30 vector icons representing business concepts such as productivity, action, observation, orientation, decision, schedule, error, firm...
- predesigned example of editable cycle infographics - Economic Activity Flow Chart, OODA Loop and Dispensing Errors Casual Loop
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
What is a cycle diagram good for?For visually presenting closed series of steps, recurring events, or progress steps. They are suitable also to present negative or positive feedback loops, causal loop diagrams, or two interlinked cycles.
Why use Cycle diagram as your presentation visuals?
Cycle diagram template useful for presenting a continuing sequence of stages, tasks, or events in a circular flow. The wheel chart will help you to show the relationship to a central idea in a cycle in a visually appealing way.
How to use Cycles diagram and Wheel charts?
- Cycle diagrams and wheel charts are useful for presenting flow, analysis process, decision flow or any series of events.
- If the cycle you want to present can be associated with a list, you can use clean wheel chart with a numbered list legend on the side.
- If you want to catch attention, then put several colors as a chart background and illustrate them with scribble icons.
Content description:The full list of slides presented in Cycle Diagrams and Wheel Charts template:
- Example of the four-elements loop: OODA diagram (illustrating main stages of the concept: observe, orient, decide, act).
- Causal loop diagram of dispensing errors, presented with two cycles that are interconnected with outline arrows, and short descriptions with icons.
- Three-, four-, five-, six-, seven steps arrow circle cycle templates illustrated with symbols in the wheel and a place for the description for each step.
- Outline loop with three-, four-, five-, six-, seven elements (each stage is illustrated with different colors and icons). Presented minimalistic cycles will suit you if you don’t need to put many descriptions around.
- Circular chevron ring chart in outline and modern flat style with text description and a big icon of diamond in the loop center.
- Five elements flat arrow cycle (clean wheel chart with a numbered list legend on the side).
- Economic activity circular flow diagram presented with two-level cycles for explaining complex projects.
- Circular flow wheel chart illustrated with a list of the eight elements and double wheel with opposite arrows.
- Information flow chart example showed with cycle diagram and shapes for explaining main information resources: internet, books, journals, broadcast media, newspapers, magazines.
- Chevron 3 steps loop ( in hand-drawn style with scribble icons and sticky notes).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness , Director of Supply Chain , USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier , Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins , E-learning Developer , USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones , Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs , USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley , Owner , San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni , Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Anonymous , US
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
Victoria , US
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser , Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
Martin , Ireland
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
Lisa , US
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Angela , US
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Céline , Spain
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson , US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock , Agile Enterprises , Australia
|Slides count:||31 slides|
|Content:||38 diagrams, 30 icons|
|Price per slide:||$0.94|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||graphic_tools, formal_style|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.