Want to explain Customer Experience meaning or define CX Strategy? Illustrate the Customer Journey, including Digital and Physical Consumer Touchpoints, or present the values or experiences promised by your brand. Use our creative iconographies to help your audience understand the importance of seamless and excellent customer experience through compelling visualizations.
This Customer Experience Management PPT Template contains visual slides with:
- 30 infographics slides and diagrams to explain the most popular CX indicators including Customer Experience Definition, Promises, Journey, Touch Points, Net Promoter Score, Customer Satisfaction, CX Strategy Process, and Buyer Persona Profile.
- This presentation template is designed in a modern flat style. You can use these graphics to simplify the complexity of your presentation and create audience-capturing slides.
- 78 outline symbols to show various CX measurement concepts e.g. Emotion Faces, Client Communication, Finance, Analytics, Products and Services, and other business icons.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss).
Authors of this presentation template
- Content advisory by Katarzyna Podlejska, CX Strategy Consultant
Contact: Katarzyna’s LinkedIn profile
- Design by infoDiagram designer.
How do you define Customer Experience?
Customer Experience is customers’ perception of their interactions with a product, service, brand, or company at different stages of the Customer Journey and at various Touch Points. Customer experience is today a number one priority. It is overtaking price and product as brand differentiators.
Why use a Customer Experience Management PPT template?
If you want to successfully implement customer experience projects across your organizations and show how important customer satisfaction is to your business use our visualizations that will help you to convey this message in an eye-catching and attractive format.
You can reuse our infographics and tailor them to your needs in order to upgrade your presentation slides. The majority of our slides have a space for your text/comments, so it is very easy to extend the presented ideas. We also include detailed instructions on how to alter the content, values, colors, and look and feel of our slides.
Where can you use the CX Management Overview presentation deck?
Using infographics will help you emphasize the importance of Customer Experience to your audience.
- Present benefits of an excellent Customer Experience to your business
- Visualize the relationship between Customer Promise, Customer Journey, Customer Touch Points, and Customer Experience
- Explain visually the values or experiences promised to your customers
- Illustrate Customer Journey, including Digital and Physical Consumer Touchpoints
- Compare Customer Journey from Clients' and Company Perspectives, presenting both parties' goals
- Show Customers’ Pre-Purchase, Purchase, and Post-Purchase Satisfaction levels
- Design Customer Experience objectives and strategies to be accomplished starting from Customer Profile, Promise, and Journey to Customer Experience Measurement, Analysis to Improvement
Try using those PowerPoint illustrations to present your content visually in an elegant way.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and their outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
Slides included in this PowerPoint Presentation:
- Content of CX Management Presentation Slide Deck
- Customer Experience Facts: Fantasy vs. Reality
- Customer Definitions PowerPoint Presentation
- Customer Promise Definition
- Customer Promise PPT
- Customer Promise - InnovationValue Explanation as Brand Differentiator to Competitive Advantage and Brand Personality
- Customer Promise – Convenience Brand Value Explanation Template
- Customer Promise – ConsistencyBrand Value Explanation Template
- Customer Promise – QualityBrand Value Explanation Template
- Customer Promise – Affordability Brand Value Explanation Template
- Customer Journey Definition Explanation Map PPT Icon
- Retail Customer Journey PPT Presentation
- Customer Journey – Online Store CX Examplefrom Site Visit, Order Creation, Checkout, Payment, Order Tracking to Delivery
- Customer Journey – Telemedicine Visit CX Examplefrom Login, Schedule, Payment & Confirmation to Visit, Diagnosis and Therapy to Post Monitoring
- Customer Journey – Airport Car Rental CX Examplefrom Online Search, Selection & Reservation to Car Pick up, Usage and Return
- Customer Touch Points Definition
- Customer Journey vs. Customer Touch PointsDigital and Physical Consumer Touchpoints along the Customer Journey
- Customer Journey from Clients and Company Perspective
- Customer Experience Definition
- Customer Satisfaction Evaluation at Customer Journey StagesPre-Purchase, Purchase and Post-Purchase Experience
- Customer Experience Goal & Strategy Statement Template
- Customer Experience Strategy – GoalSeamless, Excellent and Personalized Customer Experience Anytime, Anywhere.
- Customer Experience Strategy Process PPT Slide
- Client Experience Strategy – Buyer Persona Profilewith Age, Education Status, Personality, Motivators
- CX Strategy – Customer PromiseBenefits and Experiences Promised, Differentiator from Competition
- CX Strategy – Customer JourneyDigital and Physical Consumer Touchpoints Along the Customer Journey
- CX Strategy – AnalysisMetrics Dashboard with Desired and Actual Customer Satisfaction Levels
- CX Strategy – ImprovementAction Plan with Steps and Expected Outcome
- How to use & edit these PPT graphics
- All diagram shapes are easy to adapt
- Outline Icons Set for CX – Arrows & Structures
- Outline Icons Set for CX – Location
- Outline Icons Set for CX – Finance
- Outline Icons Set for CX – General Symbols
- Outline Icons Set for CX – Client Communication
- Outline Icons Set for CX – People
- Outline Icons Set for CX – Analytics
- Outline Icons Set for CX – Products & Services