Creative comparison charts for product pricing, feature evaluation, or other types of table analysis. All tables can be modified in PowerPoint.
Use those comparison tables to create professional modern presentation slides.
This PowerPoint Comparison Tables Template set includes:
- 19 tables with various numbers of columns and rows, illustrated by icons. You can add or remove items if needed (by deleting or duplicating rows or column graphics. We added also lightweight table graphics in outline style that is not only trendy but also better for printing the slides.
- 22 vector icons representing concepts such as man, finance, execution - gears, product box, goal - bullseye, protection shield, data analysis pie chart, checkmarks - done, not done
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
Why use Creative Comparison Tables as your presentation visuals?
This tables collection is an easy and creative way to interpret and structure visually appealing comparisons. You can add more or less detailed descriptions to provide more in-depth comparisons.
How to use Creative Comparison Tables?Copy the creative comparison tables and modify them (change colors, move icons, add or remove columns). A few ideas where you can apply those shapes:
- Use tables with icons and colors to compare similarities or differences, strengths and weaknesses.
- Highlight characteristics between projects or any discussed topics.
- Present the benefits of your premium offering over the standard plan.
- Create a pricing comparison matrix.
Content description:Creative Comparison Tables collection contains ready-to-use slides:
- Solutions comparison table with outline icons divided into the following categories: strategy, execution, analytics, finance, HR.
- Diary product comparison table illustrated with outline icons: cow, soy, almond, coconut.
- Product feature comparison table with color filling.
- Product pricing comparison matrix illustrated with icons and check symbols.
- Two-, three- and four columns product features comparison tables with colors and icons.
- Two-, three-, four columns detailed solutions comparison tables with vivid rows and icons with a place for a wider description.
- Two-, three-, four columns comparative analysis tables with place for text description.
- Two-, three-, four columns comparison lists illustrated with colorful icons and text placeholders.
- Two-, three-, four columns light outline comparison tables.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here