Connected Home Internet of Things (PPT icons)
Testimonial and clients
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I just posted a new entry to my blog, and I used your PowerPoint designs to help create a graphic to explain Kanban.
David Neal, blogger, developer, USA
I expected a lot from the set, but it appeared to be even better! Great job!
Milena Pajic, Project Manager and Kanban Practitioner, Serbia
I purchased the Kanban icons and the purchase process was smooth, quick and easy. I had my assets immediately.
Julia Wester, Technical Manager, USA
Infodiagram makes it easy to create slides, leaving me more time to focus on project analysis versus slide creation, without compromising on creativity.
Astrid Malval-Beharry, Principal, StratMaven LLC
It really helps to my daily work. I think it's a great added value to the presentations, as a point of differentiation.
Maria Elisa Ruibal, Market Research Analyst, Argentina
I enjoy your service, which saves me a lot of work when creating powerpoint presentations.
Soren Weiss Hansen, Agile Coach & Change Agent, Denmark
Outstanding customer service. They're always willing to create a new custom icon for me.
Astrid, Principal at Management Consulting Firm, USA
Your work is very beautiful, congrats.
Valentin Robineau, Engineer, Réseau Sorbonne Universités, France
I needed a clean looking, striking but simple and streamlined presentation. InfoDiagram had exactly that. The service was fast, friendly and very professional, highly recommended.
Scott.S Park, Senior System Manager, Switzerland
Internet of Things graphics library for creating a presentation on Connnected Home topic. Using only PowerPoint or Keynote, you can easily draw a connected home with all IoT equipment, create a diagram illustrating any IoT process, structure, IT system communication flow.
- symbols of connected home devices for house monitoring and smart building control
- diagrams of Internet of Things structure and applications
- house picture to visualize the smart home system
- extendable set of flat icon symbols for infographics
- fully editable style, size and colors
Editable icon clip art and diagram templates for do-it-yourself infographics in PowerPoint.
- Smart Home outline graphics
- Process diagram and connections schema of Smart Home Applications
- Smart home control and benefits of connected home. Symbols of security monitoring and power usage optimization.
- Connected Intelligent House equipment symbols for PowerPoint
- Different types of connected houses and connected buildings (garage, family house, office building)
- Monitoring sensors device: vision sensor, video monitoring, camera, smart sensor, smoke detector
- Examples of control devices: on wall display, tablet with app, mobile devices, tablet
- Control and settings icons
- Smart devices and appliances: light control or motor / engines control
- Symbols of monitoring temperature, fire, smoke, humidity
- Graphics of: house outline, office building outline
- Different security and protection icons
- Icons of reporting, data, usage statistics
- Connection symbols: Wireless, Wi-Fi, network,
- IT server, Database, Cloud, Global connections
- User and status symbols
Check our partner's blog on the Smart Home topic: How To Make Your Home Smarter Than You
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- Design: Izabela Zvirinska, Contact via infoDiagram.com