How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit Timeline Graphics in PowerPoint
Are you looking for diagrams to present various company types? It will be much easier to focus audience attention on important things if you create professional graphics to support your thoughts. To help you out we’ve designed a PowerPoint template containing diagrams and flowcharts to explain different types of companies and their formation process.
This Company Types and Formation Infographics deck contains:
- 12 diagrams to present company types, private & public sector business entities formation steps and timeline.
- Slides are designed in an attractive flat style. Such graphics will help you present complex ideas creatively and simply.
- 39 outline and flat symbols to show various business concepts e.g. Company, Corporation, Partnership, Business Idea, Budget, Headquarters, Startup, Taxes.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
What are the main types of business?
A business entity, a company is a legal registered body performing a business activity under a law of a specific country. Depending on ownership and liabilities, it can be of different types, limited or an unlimited company, private or a public company, partnership, non-profit organization, for example.
If you have to explain various company types and feel a lack of elegant yet simple graphics, these diagrams will help you balance the informative part and will be catchy in the eyes of the panel or audience.
Whether you're preparing a training presentation for your business course, or need to discuss this topic with your team, our graphics will cut down a lot of time for preparing slides and you can focus more on the content.
Where Company Types and Formation infographics can be used?Create private & public sector business entities classification chart including national economy private and public sector organizations.
- Present main company types in US using modern flowchart .
- Compare US business structures' general traits: ownership, liability, taxes.
- Illustrate United Kingdom company types: Partnerships, Companies LTD, PLC, Sole proprietorship.
- Show the comparison of pros and cons in corporation & LLC.
- Visualize the business structure details & explanation of every company type.
- Design an illustrative diagram to talk about general steps of company formation.
- Explain the timeline of the company formation process: selecting name, type, incorporation papers, tax nr, bank account.
Company Types Deck contains pre-designed slides:
- Content of company types presentation slide
- Private and public sector business entities classification chart
- USA main company types flowchart
- Comparison of US business structures' general traits slide
- United kingdom company types flowchart
- Corporation and LLC comparison diagram
- Sole proprietorship business structure details and explanation slide
- Partnership business structure details and explanation graphics
- LLC business structure details and explanation slide
- Corporation business structure details and explanation graphics
- Company formation general steps diagram
- Timeline of company formation process
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness , Director of Supply Chain , USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier , Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins , E-learning Developer , USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones , Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs , USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley , Owner , San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni , Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Anonymous , US
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
Victoria , US
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser , Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
Martin , Ireland
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
Lisa , US
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Angela , US
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Céline , Spain
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson , US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock , Agile Enterprises , Australia
|Slides count:||19 slides|
|Content:||12 charts, 39 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.53|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||outline, new, graphic_tools|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.