Before and after
Are you looking for diagrams to present various company types? It will be much easier to focus audience attention on important things if you create professional graphics to support your thoughts. To help you out we’ve designed a PowerPoint template containing diagrams and flowcharts to explain different types of companies and their formation process.
This Company Types and Formation Infographics deck contains:
- 12 diagrams to present company types, private & public sector business entities formation steps and timeline.
- Slides are designed in an attractive flat style. Such graphics will help you present complex ideas creatively and simply.
- 39 outline and flat symbols to show various business concepts e.g. Company, Corporation, Partnership, Business Idea, Budget, Headquarters, Startup, Taxes.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
What are the main types of business?
A business entity, a company is a legal registered body performing a business activity under a law of a specific country. Depending on ownership and liabilities, it can be of different types, limited or an unlimited company, private or a public company, partnership, non-profit organization, for example.
If you have to explain various company types and feel a lack of elegant yet simple graphics, these diagrams will help you balance the informative part and will be catchy in the eyes of the panel or audience.
Whether you're preparing a training presentation for your business course, or need to discuss this topic with your team, our graphics will cut down a lot of time for preparing slides and you can focus more on the content.
Where Company Types and Formation infographics can be used?Create private & public sector business entities classification chart including national economy private and public sector organizations.
- Present main company types in US using modern flowchart .
- Compare US business structures' general traits: ownership, liability, taxes.
- Illustrate United Kingdom company types: Partnerships, Companies LTD, PLC, Sole proprietorship.
- Show the comparison of pros and cons in corporation & LLC.
- Visualize the business structure details & explanation of every company type.
- Design an illustrative diagram to talk about general steps of company formation.
- Explain the timeline of the company formation process: selecting name, type, incorporation papers, tax nr, bank account.
Company Types Deck contains pre-designed slides:
- Content of company types presentation slide
- Private and public sector business entities classification chart
- USA main company types flowchart
- Comparison of US business structures' general traits slide
- United kingdom company types flowchart
- Corporation and LLC comparison diagram
- Sole proprietorship business structure details and explanation slide
- Partnership business structure details and explanation graphics
- LLC business structure details and explanation slide
- Corporation business structure details and explanation graphics
- Company formation general steps diagram
- Timeline of company formation process
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here