Branching Thin Arrows for Process Flow Split or Merge (PPT Diagrams)
21 diagrams, 17 icons (26 slides)
Package descriptionSet of elegant light outline curved arrows for block diagrams representing various branching processes - forking out or merging several inputs into one flow.
This Line Arrow Shapes Graphics PowerPoint template contains:
- 21 editable diagrams with various branching arrow shapes (converging several inputs into one point, or splitting source process flow into 2,3 or more outputs, twisted flow arrows)
- Modern thin line graphic style of block arrows, elegant outline icons and flat infographics blocks.
- 17 example icons to present business process elements such as Employee, Client, Calendar, Money, Growth, Communication, Agreement, Production, Office, Eco
- Instruction how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
Branching Arrows: When to use them as a presentation visual?Standard PowerPoint shapes include only single line arrow. If you want to express a process splitting or merging into 3 and more elements, you need to compose it manually from several arrow shapes. It’s hard to create elegant curved shapes quickly. That motivated us to create pre-designed set of branching arrows you can use to show forking process or joint of several inputs into one in smooth visual way. Using lighter thin line arrows will leave you enough space for diagram blocks content and arrow will not steal all the attention from your slide content.
Examples where you can use those Branching Arrow graphics:
- Present a distribution process from one source into several destination, e.g. a financial budget divided to various departments
- Illustrate a company merge - joining several companies into one subject
- Show an equal split of single input into more outputs
- Draw a converging flow, where more streams are combined into one mainstream.
- Express a diverging split action e.g. how an overall company goal is divided into various objectives and work breakdown structure tasks
- Present an interchange of two processes by twisted arrow, where one process replaces another
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We added also a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here