How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Do you want to present top performers, announce the winners of a competition? We have designed a set of Olympic stairs graphics you can use to illustrate a victory in a business challenge, awards nomination of gold, silver and bronze prize.
This PowerPoint template with Winners Podium graphic contains:
- 15 various illustrations of sport podiums, with best 3 winners or even 5 winning places, staircase steps towards success, award graphics in form of a golden cup or medals.
- Three graphical styles - modern flat graphics, creative hand-drawn shapes of victory steps and elegant light line graphic.
- 28 icons in those 3 styles (scribble, flat, outline) to present various business concepts e.g. target goal, prize, future vision, planning, checklist, product item, progress steps, winner pose, award medal, flying superman as the best winner symbol.
- Instruction how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
Winner podium steps: When to use those as your presentation visual?The graphics of sport winner steps is a great metaphor to represent various comparisons or ranking - of a product, service or a contest.
You can place the best solution on the gold medal position and accompany it with the second and third-best option. You can also use this stair concept as a way to reach ultimate success.
Having such graphics on a slide will attract attention to your presentation without the need to be wordy.
Examples where you can use those concept of a sport victory:
- Present the top performers in your organization - best employee, sales person or other award winners.
- Compare the best 3 products.
- Evaluate various solutions along with their brief descriptions
- Visualize ranking of the product review.
- Announce the winner of not only a sport competition but any gamification task.
Winner podium steps slide deck is a graphics collection with winners themed layouts. You can use this graphics template for illustrating topics like success, business winner, business competition, appreciation, motivation. Show the top winners in any competitive match or the top achievers in a field with podium graphics. Get the golden trophy diagram as well as silver, bronze trophy infographics for your PPT slides. May the best man win. Editable infographic and amazing colorful schemes can make your presentation shine.
Winner podium steps diagram contains set of fully-prepared slides:
- Competition winners podium diagram
- Template victory stand graphics illustrated with trophy icons
- Success factor diagram showed with trophy cup infographics
- Olympic podium styled with hand-drawn scribble design
- Hand-drawn scribble design depicting award cup and winner stairs graphics
- Three contest winners template depicted in hand-drawn style with text boxes
- Awards winner announcement illustrated in hand-drawn design
- Winner podium stairs and cup shown with light outline graphics
- Contest announcement podium with light outline infographics
- Three steps to victory slide showing with outline diagram template
- Best three performers template with outline award cups icons
- Top five performers template illustrated with outline cups graphics
- Outline diagram intended to show staircase to winner trophy
- Central list diagram showing success factors and golden cup
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We added also a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||23 slides|
|Content:||15 diagrams, 28 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.26|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, graphic_tools, outline, handdrawn|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.